Gweek Pub Meet Urgent Update (1 Viewer)

Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
13 Years, 20 years with a caravan
Hi all, I have been organising a Pub Meet in West Cornwall and have just been informed that we would need a rally excemption certificate. I was totally unaware of this. I have sent a PM to Jim to ask his advice. As said earlier the Landlord is quite happy to have us so am awaiting for advice on the matter. Sorry for this late update. I will let you know what can be done as soon as I know. :Angry:

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Hi, no problem. Would be exactly the sort of thing I would do. Probably why Jill does all the paper work in our house:Smile:

OP
OP
Boycie
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi, no problem. Would be exactly the sort of thing I would do. Probably why Jill does all the paper work in our house:Smile:

I just wish it had been pointed out before. Hopefully we can overcome it.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi all, I have been organising a Pub Meet in West Cornwall and have just been informed that we would need a rally excemption certificate. I was totally unaware of this. I have sent a PM to Jim to ask his advice. As said earlier the Landlord is quite happy to have us so am awaiting for advice on the matter. Sorry for this late update. I will let you know what can be done as soon as I know. :Angry:

No Problem, carry on. We have an exemption certificate and insurance. :thumb: If your pub owner wishes to see it please let me know.

OP
OP
Boycie
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Have you asked Jim if he can get it for you, or britstops

I sent Jim a PM informing him of the situation. Hopefully he can come up with something.

OP
OP
Boycie
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

Jim has come back & saved the day he has a certificate & insurance. Now we know why we love him.:party2:

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Gweek Pub

:cry::cry:if it's not to late and so long as the dates are ok could combegirl and colyboy attend. If this OK,could you give me the dates, I would think we would stay 2-3 nights.

colyboy

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
[HI]Jim has come back & saved the day he has a certificate & insurance. Now we know why we love him.:party2:[/HI]

I'm sure that a few will be drunk for an absent Jim :beer:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Jim has come back & saved the day he has a certificate & insurance.[HI] Now we know why we love him.:[/HI]party2:

Gan canny there bonny lad, a mean he's a grand lad an' all that but love?

A mean a like the bloke but love?

OP
OP
Boycie
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
:cry::cry:if it's not to late and so long as the dates are ok could combegirl and colyboy attend. If this OK,could you give me the dates, I would think we would stay 2-3 nights.

colyboy

Hi colyboy, It is closed now as we cant take his whole carpark over. But there are a couple of maybes I will see if I can get an answer today and get back to you. As a fellow Devonian I will do my best.:thumb:

SilverF1

Free Member
Nov 14, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
7 years and upwards
We are unable to come due to a health problem that has arisen. I've let Philbo know the details and I've thanked him for the work he has done in setting up the meet.

Hope the meet goes well and you all enjoy it. :thumb:

OP
OP
Boycie
Sep 25, 2012
West Cornwall
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

colyboy

Hi colyboy, You are in luck a couple of funsters have had to pull out so I have put you on the list. I will be issuing the final list later today. I am now closing the list as I said before we should not take over the whole of Alecs car park as the locals might revolt. And beleive me when you get to see them some are revolting.:Eeek: Just kidding they are a nice bunch.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back