7. Ivory55
8. jollyrodger 12th to 15th
9. suggy
10. johnp10
11. colyboy
12. Philbo
DIRECTIONS FROM TRURO
Take the A39 and head towards Falmouth / Penryn
Continue on the A39 then take the A394 for about 5 miles heading towards Helston / Penzance / The Lizard.
Just before Helston take the first exit on the A394 towards RNAS CULDROSE.
This will then continue on to the A3083 keep heading towards The Lizard you will come to a Sainsburys Supermaket on your left continue straight on. This will take you past RNAS CULDROSE. At the roundabout at the end of CULDROSE take the first left on the B3293 go down the dip you will see a sign for Ivans Garage and Travis Perkins as you go up the hill take the next left (sharp turn) towards CULDROSE Viewing Centre & The Grange. Continue down the road for about a mile towards Gweek. You will come into the village & the Black Swan will be in front of you. Pass the pub up the hill for 100 yards then take the first right the car park is immediately on your right.
PLEASE NOTE IF USING SATNAV DO NOT LET IT TAKE YOU ACROSS COUNTRY
If anyone requires my mobile number please PM me.
I am taking my van to the Pub 08:00 on monday I will be parked at the bottom of the carpark. Speaking to Alec (Landlord) yesterday it was decided that we will park down on the right hand side as you come in.
Please note as I pointed out before the carpark does slope down so bring some ramps if you have them if not we will sort something out for you.
Alec serves breakfast each day from 08:00 till 12:00
On Saturday 14th he has a band (Blues/Rock & Pop) and after he is showing the England/Italy match.
Looking forward to seeing you all next week.
Philbo.:clap:
P.S Postcode for the Pub is:- Gweek, Helston TR12 6TU

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back