Guess what! (1 Viewer)

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
[HI]Your prefecture will send you a letter telling you you can come and get your French plates and grey card!
Happy travels in your little "bolide" he said with a charming smile!

We shook hands and off he went...
I'm still trying to make sure I didn't dream it all!

Can't wait for my plates now..... Yipeeeeeeee!
[/HI]

I will wave the flag when you have the plates, fingers crossed all goes well as you have done your part.:thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Brilliant news Frankie:thumb::thumb: so pleased that Max's paperwork is sorted at last, wishing you many happy miles travelling in him

:france::france::france::france::france:

John n Kath xx​

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Oh well done Frankie. I thought you had even a bit quiet lately, you've been too busy shuffling all that paperwork. Are you going to bring Max over to the UK, Malvern perhaps?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
:restmycase: :notworthy::whistle::whistle::coolthumb::clap: :clap::yeah::yeah::rollonfloor::beer::beer::beer: :party2::france::wooo::wooo:::bigsmile:riving2:::bigsmile:riving2: :fatbuddha:

Jumping Froggy::bigsmile:::bigsmile::Tongue1:

for franki

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6e3GJCjow"]Prefab Sprout - The King of Rock 'N' Roll - YouTube[/ame]

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Oh well done Frankie. I thought you had even a bit quiet lately, you've been too busy shuffling all that paperwork. Are you going to bring Max over to the UK, Malvern perhaps?

Hi Sandra!

It's a bit too late now to plan a UK trip.... and some English Prince is waiting for me in Portugal...:winky:

I might have a small damp problem to solve quickly before it gets worse around the large window which is in the overcab bed... So money is going to be a problem soon with all the efforts I've put in the paperwork!
But... I will stay positive and look forward now to planning trips!

Amicalement

Frankie:Cool:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Sandra!

It's a bit too late now to plan a UK trip.... and some English Prince is waiting for me in Portugal...:winky:

I might have a small damp problem to solve quickly before it gets worse around the large window which is in the overcab bed... So money is going to be a problem soon with all the efforts I've put in the paperwork!
But... I will stay positive and look forward now to planning trips!

Amicalement

About £10 will fix your problem Frankie :thumb: don't get ripped off :winky:::bigsmile:
terry

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
About £10 will fix your problem Frankie :thumb: don't get ripped off :winky:::bigsmile:
terry

Oh I see, it is not much indeed !I am not very handy with this sort of thing Terry, and I must say I didn't get all in your e-mail (like mask the window....etc...but I'll find out someway or the other) . Give me a baby and I will "master" the subject!!::bigsmile:

I bet JJ could do it... but he might have to go on a diet first as there's not much room in the overcab bed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (sorry my Prince couldn't help!..I can hear a "OI" coming along:roflmto:)

Anyway Terry thanks for your very quick reply and advices

Amicalement

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
[HI]
SO YOU AND JJ

HAVE GOT 1 DECENT VAN

[/HI]

(AND 3 OLD WRECKS IN PORTUGAL)
including JJ:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:CONGRATULATIONS:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Oh I see, it is not much indeed !I am not very handy with this sort of thing Terry, and I must say I didn't get all in your e-mail (like mask the window....etc...but I'll find out someway or the other) . Give me a baby and I will "master" the subject!!::bigsmile:

I bet JJ could do it... but he might have to go on a diet first as there's not much room in the overcab bed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (sorry my Prince couldn't help!..I can hear a "OI" coming along:roflmto:)

Anyway Terry thanks for your very quick reply and advices

Amicalement

Sorry Frankie for not explaining clearly - Mask is the term for masking tape which you would put around the outside of your van window about 2 /3 mm onto your body work and then use sealant :thumb: smoothed off with a wet finger then pull the tape off leaving a nice clean line and the window sealed :thumb:
Before anyone comes along and says take the window out clean and reseal job done properly :Smile: Max is a old van and from the pics Frankie has sent me I think it better to take the very easy option of simply sealing around the window ---inside is all dry and powdery so dry :thumb:
Ask if you need anything more explaining :winky:
terry

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Sorry Frankie for not explaining clearly - Mask is the term for masking tape which you would put around the outside of your van window about 2 /3 mm onto your body work and then use sealant :thumb: smoothed off with a wet finger then pull the tape off leaving a nice clean line and the window sealed :thumb:
Before anyone comes along and says take the window out clean and reseal job done properly :Smile: Max is a old van and from the pics Frankie has sent me I think it better to take the very easy option of simply sealing around the window ---inside is all dry and powdery so dry :thumb:
Ask if you need anything more explaining :winky:
terry

OhOOOo OK got it all now .... But I'm afraid it's going to cost me more than a few quids ... i'll have to buy a ladder high enough for me .... I'm quite small :Blush::Blush:..... just look at the pic .... it says it all:roflmto:

Attachments

• Various  plus Catral 2012 036.jpg
    Various plus Catral 2012 036.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 23

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
OhOOOo OK got it all now .... But I'm afraid it's going to cost me more than a few quids ... i'll have to buy a ladder high enough for me ....[HI] I'm quite small :[/HI]Blush::Blush:..... just look at the pic .... it says it all:roflmto:

Not that small Frankie.... ::bigsmile:

JJ is from 'Land of the Giants'... :thumb:

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
OhOOOo OK got it all now .... But I'm afraid it's going to cost me more than a few quids ... i'll have to buy a ladder high enough for me .... I'm quite small :Blush::Blush:..... just look at the pic .... it says it all:roflmto:

You know the English expression ?

The best things come in small parcels :)))

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
::bigsmile: wait until JJ arrives and you can sit on his shoulders and reach :winky:::bigsmile:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back