Med. frog legs (dressed)
1 c. flour
1 tbsp. lemon pepper
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
2 eggs (beaten)
Cracker crumbs (fine)
Vegetable oil for frying
Wash frog legs in cold water, drain. Put flour, lemon pepper, salt and black pepper in a bag and shake to mix. Shake frog legs in the seasoned flour to coat, dip in beaten egg and roll in cracker crumbs. Deep fry at 365 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.

:RollEyes:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Hey, je pensais que vous mangez pauvres petites jambes froggy là-bas.
Ceux qui sautent meilleur goû :thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
The vans sorted then :thumb:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Just needed a little pause after a difficult trip today to Brive. Last step and hope to get a certification.
No need to tell you how anxious I was.....

I don't know what was twisting my stomach most : the very strong winds I had to fight all the way, the rain or the final answer. I was fearing another NO so much!

I arrived an hour earlier and saw the man in charge of homologation checking a French "le Randonneur", looking at all the details getting in and out and I was in mine.... crossing my fingers so much they were sore in the end, praying the good God of motorhomers to make me a favour. Then I saw the man asking the owner of the randonneur to come into the office. I saw them going out again a few minutes later , shaking hands and the owner left.

MY TURN !
Oh dear..... He started looking at the tyres (I had been told they were not the right ones...) and I heard him muttering ...ok.... then, he wanted me to open the bonnet .....and then ... he asked me to open the passenger door , had a look under the carpet and..
OK it's not stolen !
I am very happy it's not I said ....!!!::bigsmile:

Then He said Ok , no reason for me to check the rest as your motorhome was put in conformity by Mister Boullet! ..

....:Eeek:
Really?

Yes , he said, All the people buying foreign vans should go through him, they would not spend so much money and they would get their papers straight away! And he said : Now give me all the papers of the van please, as I am going to send the whole file to your prefecture to let them know you have now a certificate of conformity.
Your prefecture will send you a letter telling you you can come and get your French plates and grey card!
Happy travels in your little "bolide" he said with a charming smile!

We shook hands and off he went...
I'm still trying to make sure I didn't dream it all!

Can't wait for my plates now..... Yipeeeeeeee!

Frankie

Jeeez I was still soooo confused I forgot to tell you that all this happened because Pam (Spitfire) gave me the name of this man!
If you want to get your certificate just google "savignat roche" and you will have all the details of the man who made the whole difference!
Thanks again to Pam!!!:Cool:

Last edited:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Brilliant news Frankie we are just so pleased for you, now get out as often as possible and enjoy it because that is what you deserve :thumb::thumb:

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Just needed a little pause after a difficult trip today to Brive. Last step and hope to get a certification.

I don't know what was twisting my stomach most : the very strong winds I had to fight all the way, the rain or the final answer. I was fearing another NO so much!

I arrived an hour earlier and saw the man in charge of homologation checking a French "le Randonneur", looking at all the details getting in and out and I was in mine.... crossing my fingers so much they were sore in the end, praying the good God of motorhomers to make me a favour. Then I saw the man asking the owner of the randonneur to come into the office. I saw them going out again a few minutes later , shaking hands and the owner left.

MY TURN !
Oh dear..... He started looking at the tyres (I had been told they were not the right ones...) and I heard him muttering ...ok.... then, he wanted me to open the bonnet .....and then ... he asked me to open the passenger door , had a look under the carpet and..
OK it's not stolen !
I am very happy it's not I said ....!!!::bigsmile:

Then He said Ok , no reason for me to check the rest as your motorhome was put in conformity by Mister Boullet! ..

....:Eeek:
Really?

Yes , he said, All the people buying foreign vans should go through him, they would not spend so much money and they would get their papers straight away! And he said : Now give me all the papers of the van please, as I am going to send the whole file to your prefecture to let them know you have now a certificate of conformity.
Your prefecture will send you a letter telling you you can come and get your French plates and grey card!
Happy travels in your little "bolide" he said with a charming smile!

We shook hands and off he went...
I'm still trying to make sure I didn't dream it all!

Can't wait for my plates now..... Yipeeeeeeee!

Frankie

Jeeez I was still soooo confused I forgot to tell you that all this happened because Pam (Spitfire) gave me the name of this man!
If you want to get your certificate just google "savignat roche" and you will have all the details of the man who made the whole difference!
Thanks again to Pam!!!:Cool:

So so happy for you :thumb: not often I can help a French person in France ! It is usually tge other way round :ROFLMAO:

Lots and lots of happy travelling :Smile:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Snip

I don't know what was twisting my stomach most : the very strong winds I had to fight all the way, the rain or the final answer.

You need to be careful what you eat before long journeys. :roflmto:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Snip

You need to be careful what you eat before long journeys. :roflmto:

What can I say ..... I have always loved English baked beans!!:ROFLMAO:

Mind you ..... You don't need spray to kill flies, French Garlic gives you terrible burps.... I nearly killed JJ with suffocation :roflmto::roflmto:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I can't begin to tell you how pleased we are for you, suffice to say...

...."Chuffed to Monkeys"
Frankie.

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
very happy for you ::bigsmile::thumb: so where's the first trip for you and Max ?

terry

Waiting for my sister to tell me where, as she will be the one who decides. I wanted to spend some time with her and wanted her to be with me for the very first travel. Next one will be my dear friend Lyli.:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Cripes!

Two Froggy Princess Sisters motorhoming around the South of France in a Hymer...

Some old blokes might get over excited... :ROFLMAO: :Eeek: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:thumb:Well done you ....... hope you find so much happiness in your new van and it makes life as complete as JJ... congrats..::bigsmile:

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Congrats Frankie so pleased for you, now the world is your oyster, enjoy happy and safe travelling.:party2::france::wine::beer:::bigsmile:::bigsmile::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Margaret

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back