LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Depends on whether your chatting disturbed his enjoyment of listening to the musicians...

...drives me nuts, when I go to a concert and people want to talk loudly ( so they can be heard above the performers ).

People pay a lot of money to see a band... they don't want to hear about Ethel's ingrown toenail or the latest Primarni bargain.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Depends on whether your chatting disturbed his enjoyment of listening to the musicians...

...drives me nuts, when I go to a concert and people want to talk loudly ( so they can be heard above the performers ).

People pay a lot of money to see a band... they don't want to hear about Ethel's ingrown toenail or the latest Primarni bargain.

No one gets away with talking near me at Cropredy when there's an act on 👍

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

Interesting... too shy to post on a forum where you are practically incognito but happy the dance around at a festival in public so much so that some (grumpy) folk get disturbed.. :rofl:

I reckon you are a brilliant dancer and the grumpy lot were jealous... :wink:

JJ :cool:

AlunandFelicie

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo time

This drives me bonkers , at Lakefest recently some old problem people come to stand next to you ,turn their backs to the band and hold a shouted conversation so I move along comes the next bunch same thing I wonder if it’s some kind of mental issue only feeling secure in the middle of a crowd!
not as bad as watching the Damned in Cardiff a couple of years back when the bloke behind me thought it was a good idea to rest his hands holding his phone recording the band on top of my head!! My wife had to nail my feet to the floor to stop me ripping his throat out!

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013

Its ok Ethel has had her toe nail done and can walk properly again in fact she's come back with a massive bag of clothes from primark

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Couple of years ago we were asked to move as we were blocking the view from where we were stood the artists were dots on the stage and they were 20 feet further back
Norwich motorhome show Hall must be the longest of any of the shows

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back