Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Good that you've got a licence at last but its mad that the rules mean that you are driving the same vehicle as before, blackout or no blackout. !
We have given up on renewing the C1, its just too tedious and worrying if wanting to travel whilst waiting for the renewal.
Wishing you happy travels in your “new” lightweight van. :giggle:

Apr 12, 2018
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
Hi everybody well sent license of to DVLA on 3 feb got back on 20th of feb I thought it was a good service but it is nerve racking here’s looking to next 3 years Andy

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
If you feel the need to complain officially and it does sometimes help, as complaints departments are on timescales in public bodies as much as anybody and managers bonuses could be then why not use Resolver they clearly know who and how to complain, never used them but if Martin lewis from money savings recommends them probably ok.

Previously not sure if it's still the case but if my Inspector received a letter of complaint from an MP then it had to actioned and replied to forthwith. Strange the inspector used to pass the action side down the line and being at the bottom before PCSOs that was meant me. Lower than a snakes belly Fisher that's you, he would say.

Come the revolution that was the "Intranet" (Organisation Internet).
After a health scare I was given the role of Station Sergeant. That high sounding rank held no sway with a certain Inspector who tried to dump all sorts of garbage for me to sort out.
Unfortunately for him, he didn't understand the BCC button and he was continually surprised when the "Boss" intervened and told him it was his job and not the Sergeants.
Happy days

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back