LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Have to take my van into Autotrail for Monday 15th and leave it with them for 2 weeks :cry:...
Plans are to have a night on their car park sunday night then I have to be in Grimsby for a bus to Doncaster at 11.15am (train line not operating) then train to Brum..

So any Funsters in Grimsby see a lost sole wandering around carrying his ipad in his "man bag" looking for the train station.. It could be me...:ROFLMAO:

NO VAN !!! Never mind having a week in Benidorm, Rynair £44 return..:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Grimsby!

Are you "fishing" Steve?

JJ:Cool:

Not yet.. depends how much damp they find in my van :Sad:

Not been in Grimsby town for year...
The ladies were so nice when I was a young trucker in my 20's.. Would always ask me for "Business" but that was before I opened my shop, could have sold them loads of stuff :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Its a 'good' walk from Autotrail to the train station if that's where the temporary buses are going from. The reason the trains are cancelled is due to a landslide at Stainforth & the line will be closed for months.

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Its a 'good' walk from Autotrail to the train station if that's where the temporary buses are going from. The reason the trains are cancelled is due to a landslide at Stainforth & the line will be closed for months.

I was there for a day back on 3rd Jan while they fixed my Heki but I waited with the van that day.
From memory there is a bus service from the industrial park into town and quite regular. Think there was some info about it pinned up on the notice board of the customer waiting room / tea room..:thumb:

Got to collect tickets from the train station as i booked them online.
I dont do bus or train travel very often so will be an adventure... ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back