Grey Water In Shower! (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
The farmers have been doing it for thousands of years though it did not become a problem until tarmac and the automobile. Horsey people are good contributors too. Wet sh!t is just about the slippiest thing on earth.

With farmers it’s unavoidable compared to deliberate dumping of waste.
As for horses I guess the argument is that they were here first and difficult for a rider to get off and carry it in a poo bag :D

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
With farmers it’s unavoidable compared to deliberate dumping of waste.
As for horses I guess the argument is that they were here first and difficult for a rider to get off and carry it in a poo bag :D

no excuses.. they can be provided with a manure bag..

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
no excuses.. they can be provided with a manure bag..

The working tourist horses pulling a cart do have a sling for droppings but for a horse being ridden by an individual not really practical.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
As a bike instructor, I often see “motorcyclists” saying how dangerous this is, my reply is always “ sell your bike and give your licence back as it’s clearly not something you should be doing” try taking a lesson on steering and observation.

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Too
If all the thousands of motorhome and caravan owners did what you consider a laugh our country would stink and yes it would be dangerous for road users. A similar attitude to those that litter our country, the roadsides are a becoming a mess.
Doesn’t make it right for all if one does it.
Too late it stinks already, pull into any lay-bys where wagons have been overnight and it stinks.

Oct 16, 2008
littlehampton
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1973
Only just found this thread, and it's possibly too late too have much meaning. Ten years ago when riding my Goldwing in Sussex, I came across a trail of "water" in front of me. 100 metres in front was a motorhome and yes, he was driving and discharging his waste. If I had not the years of experience riding AND being a motorhomer as well, the corner would have had us off. NO. It can NEVER be acceptable to road dump. Think of others for a change. OH !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back