Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
Hi, can anyone advise me of the best way to extend my waste pipe so we can connect to an on pitch drain please? Just got a Chausson 718 with the drain behind the offside rear wheel. Want something simple to push on rather than have to use clips ect. Thanks

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When we bought our Burstner it came with a Waste Water Pipe Extension (original part which pushes on to the waste pipe) plus a length of ordinary 40mm plastic plumbing pipe which the previous owner had left in the van and which pushes into the other end of the flexible pipe.
For use at home I bought a length of pond hose (cheaper than motorhome hose) to which I attached a 40mm elbow at one end (so that I could push it on to the waste outlet) and a small piece of 38mm (I think) pipe so that I can attach a length of rigid pipe to reach the drain.
Lengths of rigid plumbing pipe can, of course, be extended as far as you like with standard connectors.

Tweedie

Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
1 year (getting a bit experienced now)
We just bought a 2 metre length of caravan waste pipe. (grey ribbed type) No connectors needed as we got the correct diameter to just push over the end of the waste outlet, quick, cheap & simple and does the job.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
We use a length of ribbed (convoluted) pipe left over from the fish pool, 28/32mm, can't remember. This may suit but there's plenty on ebay.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
5 Mtr Vacuum cleaner hose - off of amazon, and a 90 deg plumbers joint for ease.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back