Grey Waste Dribbler (1 Viewer)

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
What would happen if it was an eastern European doing the dribbling?
Well said, I’m also a biker, and occasionally I forget to completely close the tap/valve, especially if it’s pi$$ing down, after all it is ONLY water and washing up liquid

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
And a comfy chair
How about a popcorn beanbag ...

eclectic-bean-bag-chairs.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
God damnit, I've run out of popcorn now ;)
You can have some of mine,I bought the factory last week whilst on another thread. But at a price,don’t send a van driven by an east European,who used to work for SMC,or Brownhills,or keeps it held together with sticky tape,and is about to have it re mapped. Deal?
:D:LOL:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Ok settle down now, this is turning into a popcorn thread :sleep:
Let the grey waste debate continue!! I let ours go all over the pitch :whistle:

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I'm in the process of removing the grey waste tank, no point in keeping it as the taps always open.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
We were in Annecy in Summer (Again!)

Due to an electrical fault, our Truma Boiler had started to drop water. I realised this when we pulled into Super U's Car Park. I exited the motorhome to find a big puddle and trail of clean drinking water bleeding down the car park.

Another motorhomer (french registered camping car but could well of been Eastern European as he looked very shifty). Pulled into the car park.

He glared at me, never took his eyes off me, almost walking into the path of cars as he crossed the road to the bakery.
Even whilst waiting for his Baguette (could of been looking for Polish Rye Bread). With his mufty looking Tash ~ he was still staring at me.

He then sat down for a coffee.

We waited and waited to explain to him, that what he thought was filthy water was in-fact clean from his countries lake (assuming he was'nt eastern European and actually French). But he just sat there. Probably thinking "dirty English Pig", probably with Eastern European blood.

When In-fact, My Mother was half French, from Norfolk and my Dad was a Yorkshireman (but does look a bit eastern European in his old black and white photos (despite always working all his life until his very tragic ending)).

TM.

For those who are not up-to speed re my Eastern European references, please read my comments in the post below.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Had my popcorn and a whisky and thought oh not another grey waste thread, fair enough but what I don't like is this band wagon people seem to be jumping on name and shame, for goodness sake it's the www anyone can see these things and some poor person who has dribbled a bit of waste is all over the Internet.
To many jobs worths about I think.

Jan 2, 2017
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autostratus
Exp
full timing since beginning 2017
Just want to say thanks for getting more popcorn in! I fully loaded now, I tell you I haven't giggled so much in ages, some of these posts are gold:LOL:

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
So, to summarise, Eastern Europeans are all going to France to dribble grey waste whilst eating popcorn and causing bikers to crash.

Well, it's more sensible and less offensive than some of the posts so far!

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
You should know that posts like this are unacceptable here.

Yes, I agree whilst I do use a lot of "*" in my posts, I usually mean flipping rather than the other word.

Nice to use a forum that is not full of expletives. I fly to Alicante on what we call the Beniorm Bus. Usually having to listen to 2 1/2 hours on the airplane with F,C,T & W in every sentence. Thats just the Hens.

lawry

Free Member
Jun 25, 2017
MERTHYR TYDFIL
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840se
Exp
8 years
I have found `i tend to dribble a little bit specially as I get older

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
There are far too many jobsworths and do gooders in this world, pity they have nothing else to moan about.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back