Greetings (1 Viewer)

A

animal

Deleted User
:Cool: from Cornwall :Cool:
I've poped in to say HiYa All, I'm in the market to purchase a MotorHome
I've currently drive a 72 VW T2 Camper and by the end of the year I hope to have upgraded to something else.
I would like some good vibes on what to purchas, not knowing what I want yet.
I'm looking forward to chatting to some if not all of you and hopfully meeting some at a rally or just a CampOut. :Cool:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Animal and welcome!!

Plenty of info here on the site, so have a good browse.....

Plenty of meets, shows and rallies too.......

OP
OP
A

animal

Deleted User
:Cool: Now that's efficient :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
You have actually picked a quiet night - Friday being the night most folks will go away for the weekend............ but don't despair, plenty still around, and those on site with wifi will drop in.

When you have more idea of your needs vs your wants you will get plenty of input:Smile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Animal and welcome to the FUN site ::bigsmile:

Are you going to keep the T2? Its a long time since we used one of those :roflmto:

What are you looking for in a motorhome? Perhaps it wuld be an idea to come along to one of the shows and have a browse at what is available........your flabber will be well and truly ghasted :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
A

animal

Deleted User
Hi Animal and welcome to the FUN site ::bigsmile:

Are you going to keep the T2? Its a long time since we used one of those :roflmto:

What are you looking for in a motorhome? Perhaps it wuld be an idea to come along to one of the shows and have a browse at what is available........your flabber will be well and truly ghasted :ROFLMAO:

The whole Idea is to sell the T2 and my 1960 BeachBuggy and buy a MotorHome, there is enough money in them to do that. We have been looking today but there's not alot of traders this far down, we would like to go to a show buy we won't be buying new.
I would like!
rear couch, centre kitchen with eating area, petrol? against Deisel? 4 berth/5 berth, extended body? I need to look at what other people have bought not a sales person, who's coming to Cornwall this year? :Cool:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Can't help you there Animal...can advise you on an American RV or bits for your T2 :ROFLMAO:

As Sharon said, its a tad quiet here on weekends, those hardened camping types are out in their vans braving this inclement weather :roflmto:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi,

Depends on what your budget is, we have got them from £8 to £62k

Have a browse round our website (some pics missing as we have had a problem downloading) but Lawrence will allways be happy to have a chat with you.

Regards

Peter

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Welcome to the best spot for the best info, I am not too sure that you can "upgrade" from a Combi, but you can get something different!!! There are allsorts on here, so expect some conflicting suggestions, best of luck,:thumb:
Nigel

OP
OP
A

animal

Deleted User
Thank's Peeps, about 8/9/10g's is about the entry leval I want to go in at. Can't seem to find members pics? would love to have a look at what you are driving, a dealer sells them not drives/camps in them, no disrespect to any salesmen/campermen here, It's just down here there sales peeps only. I'll go surf around

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thank's Peeps, about 8/9/10g's is about the entry leval I want to go in at. Can't seem to find members pics? would love to have a look at what you are driving, a dealer sells them not drives/camps in them, no disrespect to any salesmen/campermen here, It's just down here there sales peeps only. I'll go surf around

If you can make it, come along to Jim's Birthday Beano at Newark, there will be over 30 members vans there of all shapes and sizes not to mention free beer! :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back