Greetings (1 Viewer)

Jul 26, 2007
Uxbridge
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Since the early 90s
Although having owned, with my wife Jane, various 'vans over the years it is only recently that I started browsing M/H websites.
Saw this 'advertised' briefly so I thought I'd take a look. Not been involved in posting (?) before - not all that great with computers, and more of a listener than a talker.

We have two sons and I retired 5 years ago to care for the eldest, and the youngest, having just passed his driving test, thinks he has better things to do nowadays.

We're off on our annual trek to Scotland this w/e so thought I'd better send this before we go, hopefully pressing the right button.

dwite

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
Although having owned, with my wife Jane, various 'vans over the years it is only recently that I started browsing M/H websites.
Saw this 'advertised' briefly so I thought I'd take a look. Not been involved in posting (?) before - not all that great with computers, and more of a listener than a talker.

We have two sons and I retired 5 years ago to care for the eldest, and the youngest, having just passed his driving test, thinks he has better things to do nowadays.

We're off on our annual trek to Scotland this w/e so thought I'd better send this before we go, hopefully pressing the right button.

dwite

welcome to you and hope you have a great trip round scotland, post some pics when you get back of your adventures

Link Removed

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Dwite, thanks for posting, a lot of people don't, but its much more beneficial when you do. Small online communities like motorhomeFun are great for chatting about your hobby to like minded people any time day or night as little or as much as you'd like.

This is a very new community so you have joined it at the right time. Welcome to Motorhome Fun. Enjoy your holiday, we would love you to pop back and tell us all about it. (with pictures of course) Have a great time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hello Dwite,

Look forward to hearing about where you went and what the camp sites were like on your trip.

Have a good holiday ::bigsmile:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome to the site. Don't worry about not being good with computers if we can help we will. We'll try to answer questions on any subject if we can. You'll find there's some realy nice people on here with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Where in God's country are you going? ::bigsmile:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Welcome Dwite
Glad you found us..... Have a wonderful and safe holiday, looking forward to your story and a few piccies when you return matey ::bigsmile:

Keith

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
Hello & Welcome Dwite have a nice holiday

Ken & Dawn

OP
OP
dwite
Jul 26, 2007
Uxbridge
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Since the early 90s
Im back again but only for a short time as we'll soon be heading North.
York first for a few days then off to visit relatives in the eastern Borders (mine) and then Jane's ones in Fife.

I haven't logged on for a couple of days and thank you for the welcome.

I can't wait to log on on my return and see how the site is progressing and spend some time reading the posts then I'll get my typing finger ready(!).

dwite

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back