Apr 9, 2016
Belgium
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi everybody,
I am brand new at this forum and living in Belgium. My brother owns 3 motorhomes (brand new ones) which we sometimes rent to spend our weekends here in Belgium or countries nearby. If you want some information on lovely towns worth visiting or even if you are interested in renting a motorhome in Belgium, please contact me.
I also hope to get some more information on camping in the UK via this site to get to know the lovely spots.
Kind regards,
Ingeborg

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome. :) Belgium is not well known to many UK travellers, we just tend to drive through it to somewhere else but I know there is a lot to see if you know where to go. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

fleurette

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I640 SD
Exp
Hi and Welcome, shall be in Belgium in 3 weeks and hoping to look at a new Fleurette Magister 69 LJX at a dealership in Maldegem as the model hasn't yet been produced in R/Hand drive yet for the UK market. Love Belgium as a destination so looking forward to our visit this year.

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome from us. We spent a couple of days in Gent (for some reason in England we spell it Ghent!) last year and really enjoyed it. Belgian people are lovely!

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Welcome to Fun
We also love Belgium.
Which is a good thing realy:)

Mel & Lieve

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi from us too. We have stayed in Lommel and Bastogne and will be passing through in August on our way to Assen.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
I spent many happy days camping in Belgium with my friends as a young lad especially in the area between Ostend and Bredene great tram rides to Knokke le Zoute and the sunday bus into Holland :rolleyes:

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
Hi and welcome to the forum ,we just got back from belgium two days ago ,we bought a new Rapido from Decuypers in Poperinge, my wife and i stayed at a hotel in Leper during the visit

OP
OP
I

Ingeborg

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Belgium
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, Nice to hear all these positive experiences of your stays in Belgium! The cities you have mentionned are very lovely and worthwhile visiting....
Just a questions, is it possible to visit London by motorhome? Any tips on campingareas around London?

OP
OP
I

Ingeborg

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Belgium
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi and Welcome, shall be in Belgium in 3 weeks and hoping to look at a new Fleurette Magister 69 LJX at a dealership in Maldegem as the model hasn't yet been produced in R/Hand drive yet for the UK market. Love Belgium as a destination so looking forward to our visit this year.
Hi, probably Lambrechts not? I already wish you a nice stay and a very nice discovery of the new Fleurette.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back