greetings from a newcomer (1 Viewer)

docted

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
Hi
Just a few words to say hello.
I have a Hymer 644 which I bought in 2000. Together with my wife we travel Scotland, and Cornwall and obviously the bits in between. We stay just outside Glasgow and are very handy for the motorway network. Accompanying us on all our trips are our two dogs one a terrier beardie cross the other a border collie.
Docted

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Docted

Welcome to MotorhomeFun......I hope you will enjoy the warm and friendly atmosphere on the site ::bigsmile:

We look forward to reading about your travels! :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Doc, thanks for registering, I hope your visits here are frequent and fun. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith walker

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
hi this is all new to me and my wife; keith and shirley walker.we have a talbot express camper van. we have just been to conwall and york show last weekend

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
hi this is all new to me and my wife; keith and shirley walker.we have a talbot express camper van. we have just been to conwall and york show last weekend

Hi Keith & Shirley.......a BIG welcome to you both!
I hope you will enjoy the site immensley - its a very friendly place to hang out and chat ::bigsmile:

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Greetings doc

Hi Doc,

Welcome, it's very peaceful on this site::bigsmile:

I waved when I went past your place in July but there was no response.:whatthe::whatthe:

Our trip to Scotland went down very well, we will never tire of that west coast.:thumb:

Don

H

Humber Traveller

Deleted User
greetings

Greetings.........

..............and welcome Docted, new members are joining thick and fast I see, I have not done much posting due to a different circumstances.

You say you have a Hymer 644, which model is it the C or A class?

I have the C644U, bought this new year on the old Fiat 2.8 JTD.

We should be going to New Years eve bash at Grantham, once we are sorted out.

OP
OP
docted

docted

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
Peter it is an A class, getting on a bit now but still in very good nick.

OP
OP
docted

docted

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
Thanks to all for their good wishes; may the sun always shine at your journeys end.

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the three new members that I have only just seen on this thread :roflmto:
Hi Docted, nice to see you here, Peter.... You snuck in while I wasn't looking mate ::bigsmile: And Hi to Keith & Shirley Walker too ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
I hope that you all really enjoy this fabulous site and make the most of it. Looking forward to seeing you all out and about, please have a look in the calendar to see what is going on in the coming weeks / months.

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back