bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Good luck with this chapter, we sold up over 5 years ago, and full timed for a couple of years, ended up buying in Spain, so spend winter here, and rent it out for holidays in summer. (y)
So only half timers now, wish we did it years ago. :LOL: Bob and Janie.

OP
OP
Nonose

Nonose

Free Member
Mar 13, 2019
Gloucester.
Funster No
MH
Cl Riviera 121 (Vandora)
Exp
1previous van. Not had one for 3 years.
Good luck with this chapter, we sold up over 5 years ago, and full timed for a couple of years, ended up buying in Spain, so spend winter here, and rent it out for holidays in summer. (y)
So only half timers now, wish we did it years ago. :LOL: Bob and Janie.

Many thanks for that Bob and Janie. (y) Part of my thinking regarding going full time was, as you alluded to, not putting it off and getting out there now. I didn't want to have to give myself a huge bollocking in 10 years time because I didn't make the leap. And it's heartening to hear that you'd made a success of your full time journey. (y)

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Thank you Aleman. (y) So you're taking the scary step into the unknowable too eh. You must be mad ! ;) Exciting times, yes. Who knows where the journey may take you but I hope that it gives you smiles, fab memories and stimulation for more. :)

Actually I'm not that nervous about it, I think the Mrs maybe though...not that she's said anything yet. :D Gonna get a brand new van to full time in, so that in itself is exciting enough. Really looking forward to giving a go though - I like the thought of sort of being out of the loop so to speak. :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Nonose

Nonose

Free Member
Mar 13, 2019
Gloucester.
Funster No
MH
Cl Riviera 121 (Vandora)
Exp
1previous van. Not had one for 3 years.
Actually I'm not that nervous about it, I think the Mrs maybe though...not that she's said anything yet. :D Gonna get a brand new van to full time in, so that in itself is exciting enough. Really looking forward to giving a go though - I like the thought of sort of being out of the loop so to speak. :cool:
"... being out of the loop..." I'm liking that sentiment too. In these times there's just too much of 'the system.' I want to redress the balance where my rules have more prominence than the rules imposed by others. :D

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
"... being out of the loop..." I'm liking that sentiment too. In these times there's just too much of 'the system.' I want to redress the balance where my rules have more prominence than the rules imposed by others. :D

Haha, I'm totally with you there Nonose. (y):D

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
If you start wishing you did something it's normally too late. :LOL:
My dad always said I was mad, no matter what it was, I think it started with motorbikes when I wanted an old english oil leaker, but ended up with a jap. :rolleyes:
Driving trucks was great, ;) but I wanted my own. :LOL:
Buying houses, yet he rented his house till the day he died. :D
We always say do what's right at the time. (y) Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 25, 2014
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
We went full timing for three years and loved every minute of it. Unfortunately due to illness we had to come back and buy a (small) house so when things got better we could lock it up and still travel. We still go away for month's at a time though and love it.
Best thing we ever did.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back