Jan 31, 2021
East Sussex Newhaven
Funster No
MH
Renault Master
Exp
Conversion
Greetings one and all
New to the site and building from scratch a camper van from a 2003 Renault Master Mini Bus that I purchased from my employer cheap as chips.
quick back ground to the van, I am a lecturer in motor vehicle and work for a private college that helps with challenging students, they had a Renault Master Mini Bus that had been sitting unused for about 5 years gathering dust and leaves.
I took it off their hands for Ā£300 dragged it into the workshop and checked it out, with a new battery fresh diesel and a dam good service I got it running and it runs really smooth,
I started this project about 6 months ago and it has progressed really well ( I will put up another posting in the correct area of the forum for anyone interested in the progress)
Even though we have all been subjected to the dreaded Covid 19 epidemic being classed a a key worker I have had the advantage of being able to use the workshop to continue with the build.
The van has been de-badged and is now renamed as the Death Star being themed on Star Wars (huge fan well you have to have a giggle in life)
well will post this and update more today.
Lord Vader
Mike
van start.jpg

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome to earth from a dweller in Bexley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
Noneā€¦ā€¦..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
The Force is strong with this one......!

Welcome, Lord Vader, from Ciren in the sleet!(y):giggle:

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Hello and :welcome4:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun