Free Member
May 8, 2008
The open road
MH
A Class
Exp
officially since 22 feb 2010
:thumb: Hello other users,

new user here, known as baldy, I look forward to hours of fun and wit here after being recommended to join, (I just don't know their username)

Apart from rain tonight and some tomorrow, the weekend looks good to see plenty of people out there.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Baldy and a BIG :welcome: to the site ::bigsmile:

If its fun and wit you are after then you're in the right place! :roflmto:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks

new user here, known as baldy, I look forward to hours of fun and wit here after being recommended to join, (I just don't know their username)

Apart from rain tonight and some tomorrow, the weekend looks good to see plenty of people out there.
Hi BaldyWelcome to the fun site, this site is full of wits, well their half way there:ROFLMAO:
Geo

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
From one Baldy to another, Welcome to the fun. This smiley has more hair than me::bigsmile::thumb:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Champagnac-La-Riviere
MH
Font Vendôme Leader Camp
Exp
Since 2004
Hi welcome to the site. Take no notice of George he's under the influence of a member called ARFUR but he's right we're all up for a bit of fun. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs

:Smile: Hi Baldy, welcome to the fun !..::bigsmile::winky:

for ever young, :Blush:.

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
MH
RV Low profile
Exp
7 + years
Hi Baldy

:thumb: Welcome from us too, dont forget to join in the quiz on Thursday, baldys my partners nickname :thumb: :ROFLMAO:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services