GREECE 2015. (1 Viewer)

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Just decided FOR SURE that we are going to Greece via Croatia and Montenegro and NOT on a ferry !!!!!!
I know, it will probably be much safer in future, in the light of the recent disaster.. But I will justify my cowardice, by saying that it will save us about £450 squid !!! And we will "see" more interesting things.. (( I have never liked not being in control of my own means of transport..)) Happy, healthy and safe New year to us all !!
Mitch.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Greece is going to have problems I fear in the coming months and probably the whole eurozone is going to have another wobble if the forthcoming Greek general election goes as expected. I feel great sympathy for the individuals who have suffered over the past 6 years or so but just as it looks as if they have turned the economic corner there is a danger they might throw it all away.
It wouldn't stop me going to Greece this year but we are planning on 2016 for our visit which will also be overland via Romania and Bulgaria.

OP
OP
MitchandJenny
Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Devon beekeeper. I think you are right about potential Greek problems.. If the lefties get in, they want to renegotiate the bail out austerity terms and that will not be sanctioned by either the Germans OR the French, as they are both having their own problems !! Germany of course, will recover ((again)) But France I think, is going to be the next one "down the tubes" !! Hopefully I'll be back about July 2015 and will let you know how things were.. Mitch.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
drove all the way in my early 20's.......great fun. fond memories indeed :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back