Greater Manchester Clean Air Plans - Charging Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
No.
Once it’s in, in any form it can be extended bit by bit.
Not required at all.
City centre businesses, night time economy, it will all suffer.
Of course the Government recently announced 8 more Cities I assume this makes it easier for Clean Air Zones to be implemented, but that aside a Friend with a small business has just shut the business down, whilst the business is profitable he cannot afford the cost of driving in and out of London with the daily charges and he cannot afford a EU6 Commercial vehicle, there is no subsidy for him to help upgrade so its the end of that business. I am sure there are many like him. You also have to add on that driving in most of London is now restricted to 20 Mph many roads have now be blocked to make them pedestrian friendly etc etc

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Of course the Government recently announced 8 more Cities I assume this makes it easier for Clean Air Zones to be implemented, but that aside a Friend with a small business has just shut the business down, whilst the business is profitable he cannot afford the cost of driving in and out of London with the daily charges and he cannot afford a EU6 Commercial vehicle, there is no subsidy for him to help upgrade so its the end of that business. I am sure there are many like him. You also have to add on that driving in most of London is now restricted to 20 Mph many roads have now be blocked to make them pedestrian friendly etc etc
They are obviously trying to get the subservient rank and file to do as they want them to do, you will be happy but have nothing, only the top dogs will be allowed to drive.

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
They are obviously trying to get the subservient rank and file to do as they want them to do, you will be happy but have nothing, only the top dogs will be allowed to drive.
And Cool Cats 🐱 one would hope 😉

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back