LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
A huge thank you to Paul and Nicky for yet again a brilliant Fun meet, had a great time lots of friends fun and food plus a great mixture of music, thank you to everyone for making it another excellent weekend. Carol & Eddie.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks from me too, Paul and Niki and all those who went out of their way to make this a special weekend. Thanks to Jane and Jess for brilliant company and Peter for my bike rack, and the lovely Australian couple for my kangaroo, Ray for his company, Carol and Eddie for support and oooooooh the list is just endless. Great entertainment in two separate parts of the camp. Brilliant.

Much future happiness to two lovely young people is wished. Joy xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Paul and Nikki, What a fabulous weekend you gave us. A huge thank you for all your hard work and organisation especially when dealing with slow coaches like us.
The company was great, and as For Elvis- what a star! I laughed so much , I slept all through the night- the first time in months!
::bigsmile:
A wonderful weekend that will go down in motorhome fun history.
Lucille

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Paul thank you I have sent you a pm. Carol. :Smile:

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Paul just seen that you and Nicky are going to Stratford so me and my handbag will be reunited. ::bigsmile::thumb:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Well, the Bring and Buy gets better and better. Dont know how you will top this years meet though. A big thank you to all involved, you did a great job. Absolutely loved the band on Saturday night.
Nikky and Paul, Happy Aniversary :thumb: just 5 years till the 25th.

Andy and Lynn

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
fantastic do :thumb:
thanks to eveyone who made it so...pretty much all there to be honest,

but special thanks to jag and Jaygee and of course Paul and Nikki,

Britains got talent/x-factor/The voice -PAH! that lot should have been in wrenbury and witnessed it all in one place...the rexfactor......all of who were exceptional!
:notworthy:

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
Thank you to Paul & Nikki. What a brilliant weekend. :thumb:
It was so nice to meet old friends and new ones from the 'Sentry Box'. A special thank you too to Tony who cycled miles around the site in the rain at times pitching all the motorhomes as they arrived over 2 x 12 hour periods, He also experienced loads of new interpersonal skills. We both certainly slept well.
The entertainment was brilliant too and you can see the 38 clips of video we made for Paul & Nikki, joined together on YouTube . There is the Rex Factor Band, Elvis and Dave. You can see on the Elvis that Paul & Nikki are very much 'in tune' with each other and we wish them many years of happy bliss.
The Saturday 'party' came together perfectly with plenty to eat for everyone. If you did not come to this meet you certainly missed one heck of a party.

Rex Factor
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=37GoN92vGsY
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/37GoN92vGsY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Elvis
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=XOp20XEOdV0
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XOp20XEOdV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dean Martin & George Formby
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=cZPp2nJEVXI
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cZPp2nJEVXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Have posted our thanks on the elvis thread , but want to say A BIG THANKYOU, FANTASTIC MEET, FANTASTIC COMPANY. CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR.

Kate Bill Amanda xxx

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Great weekend hosted by the Haganaps. We had a super time and many thanks once again........By the way, you must start a lost property office on your meets Paul :thumb:

whatta

Free Member
Aug 21, 2010
Scotland, but on the move
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2001
Many thanks indeed, Nikki and Paul, for sharing your anniversary with us and for organising an extremely successful weekend. Sorry the card disappeared down your doorframe!
Thanks go also to the marshalls and to the entertainment teams. "The Travelling Wrenberries" could well make no 1 - in the Wrenbury charts!!

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Thanks for the video's poor Elvis looked a bit scared when he got a lapdance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Paul and Nikki

Thanks for a great time - smashing location - and excellent company.

Last night's impromptu musical get together in the pavilion was super, and we discovered that Rex is the Johnny Cash of the Motorhoming fraternity, outstanding!!

Cheers

Pete and Di

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Thank you Paul & Nikki for organising a truly great meet. Our thanks also to the rally marshalls, the entertainers and to all of the Funsters for making it such a great occasion.

Brisey & Pam.

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
What a great weekend!!! :thumb::thumb:
Thanks very much for all your hard work, Paul and Nikki .
Hope to see everyone soon :thumb::thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
What a stonking weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!
I aint been around for that long on Fun but it was a meet in the old traditions ... on par with those we attended when we first joined about 4 years ago.. Bloody brilliant with everyone 'on form'

Massive thanks to Paul, Nikki, Tony etc etc who worked ( well actually errrr as little as possible :ROFLMAO: ) and to Bob and Jane for bringing along the now massive marque !!

Thanks to to Joe from the pub and Colin frfom the little shop.. what lovely folk they are :thumb:

Can anyone attending do Joe a favour, and post a review on http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/ ..
Apparently he had a fairly obnoxious bunch in over the jubilee who he just could not please..
They have left a rather scathing revue which, having read it, is rather unfair ( in my opinion )

Thanks carol . Do I have your handbag?
Ahah !!! So THATS what all the running is about then Paul !
Your the phantom bag snatcher !!!

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
watt a blast

well if this is funsters week end meets watt a blast never had so much fun in one weekend for years thanks for making it one of the most welkoming experiances i have ever had and a very big think you to paul and nicky the Haganaps and all the funsters for making me and my family so very welkome and thanks for the massive hang over :thumb::beerchug::party2:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
We can only reiterate what others have posted-it was a cracking Meet (as it was when we went 2 yrs ago)-many thx to Paul and Nikki and their helpers.
Met lots of members we hadn't met before::bigsmile:,but failed to meet everyone :Sad:

Mike.

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2008
What a stonking weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!
I aint been around for that long on Fun but it was a meet in the old traditions ... on par with those we attended when we first joined about 4 years ago.. Bloody brilliant with everyone 'on form'

Massive thanks to Paul, Nikki, Tony etc etc who worked ( well actually errrr as little as possible :ROFLMAO: ) and to Bob and Jane for bringing along the now massive marque !!

Thanks to to Joe from the pub and Colin frfom the little shop.. what lovely folk they are :thumb:

Can anyone attending do Joe a favour, and post a review on http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/ ..
Apparently he had a fairly obnoxious bunch in over the jubilee who he just could not please..
They have left a rather scathing revue which, having read it, is rather unfair ( in my opinion )

Ahah !!! So THATS what all the running is about then Paul !
Your the phantom bag snatcher !!!
John,
Campsite review submitted and should be published in the next day or two. I think the ones who attended over the jubilee were on a different site, or were they 'toffs'? :ROFLMAO:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thank's for all your positive feedback, it's much apprieciated.

Having been feeling a little down prior to the meet it was great to see so many people having such a great time. As said in another post, it is the only reason we do it, to spread our little bit of happiness around the fields of Cheshire.

Loved one or two of the grumbles this year, one in particular actually made me laugh so will share that for another day :RollEyes: but all in all, nearly all folk appeared to have a great time.

was quite sad watching everyone drive off this morning and all the planning and work being over, still here I am back at work and still giggling at some highlights of the weekend.

Phil's (Taran Lass) early morning swimming on the dog walk was a scream, I just need photos as I took so few :Sad:

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Can only reiterate what everyone else has said ::bigsmile: Three years in a row we have had a great time.

Thanks Paul & Nikki and everyone else who worked so hard to make it a great meet.

My only complaint it the footie looks a bit small on our 15" after watching it in the pavillion! :RollEyes:

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Great weekend - we really enjoyed ourselves. ::bigsmile:

Many thanks to Paul & Nikki, the assistant marshals and all the entertainers. Met up with many friends, old and new - hope to do it all again next year. Well, maybe not the bit when Nix fell into the canal. :Eeek:

The wizened of OZ

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Brisbane Australia
Funster No
MH
C Class Bailey 745 SE
Exp
Newbie to U.K. Extensive in Oz.
Wrenbury

Many thanks to you all. We had a great time. Many thanks to the people involved in organising the event. Hope to see you all soon.

Tom and Sue

atlantisbird

Free Member
Mar 26, 2012
Near Bridlington
Funster No
MH
New Bentley C Class
Exp
since 2012 in own van
Wrenbury meet

Many thanks to all the wonderful people who were involved for our first
full Funsters meet.
We will not remember all the names of all we met (I am taking tablets for that):ROFLMAO:
They all seemed a likeable bunch and gave us some advice about what people do
in motorhomes in secluded fields in large groups! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We even got to meet our colonial guests Sue & Tom from OZ, it was a pleasure.
Good safe travels while over here :thumb:

Kindest regards
Ann & Harry
Atlantisbird

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
For the attention of Atlantisbird: