Great site for visiting Lisbon (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
It would be a shame to tour Portugal and not visit Lisbon, a bit like visiting England and not seeing London :doh:

We found this super municipal campsite at Vila Franca de Xira. The train station is only a 10 minute walk away and it cost €9.60 for 2 return tickets. The journey took about 40 minutes. So much easier than trying to drive through Lisbon and find somewhere to park. The campsite charges €2.53 per person, €3.31 for the motorhome and €0.98 for EHU. Bargain!!
There is a great shower block and laundry/dishwashing facilities and all very clean. There is a municipal swimming pool on site with a fitness centre.

There is a large motorhome that has obviously been here a long time and is covered in green moss which slightly spoils the look when you first arrive but as I can't see it from where I'm parked who cares :rofl:.
Would definitely recommend this site

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Just walked past the moss covered motorhome and noticed its on an old J reg British plate :doh:.

Just got back from shower block, large cubicles and lovely powerful showers with loads of hot water. Couple of the showers were a bit messy but I suppose that's down to the current guests using them!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back