Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
On our return on Thursday from a one thousand mile round trip 'up north' we found that we were minus the big Remitop Slide/Tilt rooflight! It fell off somewhere on the M6 on the way home but I don't know where. Unfortunately, it is now made of unobtainium, so a complete replacement unit was required.

I got on to the Aegis Claims dept on Friday morning and put in a claim for a new one. I was worried that they wouldn't pay, maybe suggesting that I hadn't checked it before leaving...

The helpful lady said go ahead and buy one as it's pouring with rain right now and she would sort it for me. I sent some pics and the receipt for £543.95 for a HEKI DeLuxe from Jacksons and almost by return I got the notice that the money (less £100 excess ) would be paid into my account next week. I'll be fitting it myself as then I can be sure of the job...

Brilliant service.

John

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Glad to hear you've had good service from Ageas Insurance - we've been with them for a few years. ;)

Thankfully not needed to make any claims, but often wondered how good they would be in the case of an incident.

Slightly puzzled by your thread title CCC? Did the Camping and Caravanning Club act as the agent you went through to buy the insurance?

OP
OP
John Barrett

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
Glad to hear you've had good service from Ageas Insurance - we've been with them for a few years. ;)

Thankfully not needed to make any claims, but often wondered how good they would be in the case of an incident.

Slightly puzzled by your thread title CCC? Did the Camping and Caravanning Club act as the agent you went through to buy the insurance?
Yes, I bought the product via my membership.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back