Great Service - Dave Newall LVS

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Figaro, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Figaro

Figaro Funster

Ratings:
    +2,704
    Had the Hymer in with @davenewalllvs today for front wheel bearing and brake service.
    Turns out it needed pads all round, plenty of meat on them but beginning to crumble.
    Fluid change too so all good now for crossing the Alps in the Summer.
    I could tell the difference in the wheel bearing as soon as I set off, sooo much smoother and quiet, no more rumble, the difference is amazing. I thought the rumble was just "the van" :whistle: now I know different.
    He did point out though I had a 15 year old tyre on the rear ! It`s the original spare that was put into service about four years ago, so never any uv exposure until then, but it`s time is up now. I`ll be replacing it asap.
    All in all a great experience at LVS, friendly, efficient and reasonable cost. Thanks Dave and Jackie

• Like it Like it x 7
  2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +101,410
    Hi @Figaro glad that you received great service from Dave and Jackie.

This post though will soon be lost among 3 million others. But if you leave a review here, it will be easy to find when people are researching where to get work done. Cheers (y)

3. The Nomad

The Nomad

Ratings:
    +1,964
    Dave Newell has earned a fantastic reputation, through hard work, skill, knowledge and honesty. It is well deserved.
    But remember always to take the micky mercilessly about his only-for-girl-hairdressers hillclimb sports car. :D