Great little Aire (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
We are currently parked on a great little Aire at Martizet, free water and EHU and just a donation requested towards the upkeep. It's next to a beautiful river which if I understood the French fisherman correctly is good for carp? There are several good cycle routes around the area which is littered with lakes in a nature reserve. We cycled 54 kms today and saw very few vehicles, in addition a sparrow hawk drooped it's catch and it just missed landing on Glynn's head!! There is space for 7 vans, a toilet block with laundry sinks (albeit cold water only) and there are several picnic tables on the green next to the Aire. When I plugged my IBoost in I picked up a strong FON signal so free wifi too, result!! Think we might be here 2 or 3 days!!

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We are currently parked on a great little Aire at Martizet, free water and EHU and just a donation requested towards the upkeep. It's next to a beautiful river which if I understood the French fisherman correctly is good for carp? There are several good cycle routes around the area which is littered with lakes in a nature reserve. We cycled 54 kms today and saw very few vehicles, in addition a sparrow hawk drooped it's catch and it just missed landing on Glynn's head!! There is space for 7 vans, a toilet block with laundry sinks (albeit cold water only) and there are several picnic tables on the green next to the Aire. When I plugged my IBoost in I picked up a strong FON signal so free wifi too, result!! Think we might be here 2 or 3 days!!
Where is that , can't find martizet on google

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Where is that , can't find martizet on google
Oops my mistake, it's spelt Martizay, just above Le Blanc. Blimey I am only on my first glass of wine and I've lost the ability to spell. I blame KSEBruce for introducing me to 10 litre boxes of Merlot, lol.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I accept no responsibility for your inability to spell!!!!

Pffft and that is after 3 glasses of it!!!!

PS have you received the bill yet? I sent it out two days ago! :whistle:

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I accept no responsibility for your inability to spell!!!!

Pffft and that is after 3 glasses of it!!!!

PS have you received the bill yet? I sent it out two days ago! :whistle:
No bill yet as we have been moving on each day to avoid it catching us up. Glynn said that when we do receive it he is going to forward it to his solicitor to check the legality of being charged a corkage fee when we didn't charge you for the privelige of enjoying our scintillating company :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988

Wonderful area, and we envy you Coolbeanz, last year we returned to the Municipal in Rosnay, not far from your current location, still the same low price and v helpful staff from the Mairie coming to collect the fees late each afternoon. Mrs BB, the finance director, reminds me that it was around euros 8.50 for pitch, van and 6A hookup (low season).

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
No bill yet as we have been moving on each day to avoid it catching us up. Glynn said that when we do receive it he is going to forward it to his solicitor to check the legality of being charged a corkage fee when we didn't charge you for the privelige of enjoying our scintillating company :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pfft us poor pensioners are finding it hard to make a crust these days!!!! :worried::crying1:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back