Rally Great Cornish Food & Drink Festival 25-27 Sept 2015 (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Just for those of us not there .....
Could somebody please identify Funsters in photos?
Ta.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
@Robert Clark .......

Duck abductor.

I know where you live..........

Just sayin' :whistle2:;)

How you did it when fast asleep in your bed, I will never know. Sleepwalking ?;)

Last edited:

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Near St. Austell, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ceased motorhoming 1/3/16
Exp
2010 to 2016
Just for those of us not there .....
Could somebody please identify Funsters in photos?
Ta.

Picture 1. Peter @peterc10 and his plate of Ham, Eggs and Chips.

Picture 2. Robert @Robert Clark, Neil ( non Funster, Roberts brother in law), Dave @DuxDeluxe, Angela and Peter @peterc10, Stef @StefAndDi, Sandra (non Funster, Roberts sister).

Picture 3. Julie @whoa, Richard @mogbl, Peta @Peetee, Trevor @Peetee , Mo @mogbl.

Picture 4. Di @StefAndDi, Rex @REKERLY, Dawn @DuxDeluxe, Dave @DuxDeluxe, Angela @peterc10.

These pictures were taken at the Punchbowl and Ladle pub, near the Carnon Downs site, last night. Some of those in attendance do not feature in the pictures and Funsters @rangitira and @fleurette did not attend.

Stef.

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Just wanted to say how nice it was to meet everyone - sorry that we missed Mo, Rex and Cherry when we left.
A BIG thank you to @StefAndDi for making this a such a great success.
Looking forward to meeting everyone again in the future.
Safe travels!
Regards
Robert@Lis

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well firstly I would like to say I've been missed off the list for picture 3, front and right is Phil from @whoa, dear me I really must have impressed, but seriously folks, that was our first ever rally, and the longest we have been away in our van, as Tony the Tiger would say "it's been greeeeeaat" great fun, charming, cheerful, funny, genuine people, we really enjoyed meeting you all, and I m sure we will meet up again sometime, our journey home sadly starts tomorrow. I know you won't forget me, anytime you remember the score between England and Wales now let's see, I think it was 80 - 0 to Wales at the end, oh dearie me, should've gone to specsavers(y)

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
Exp
2010 to 2016
Well firstly I would like to say I've been missed off the list for picture 3, front and right is Phil from @whoa, dear me I really must have impressed

Sorry Phil. But you told me last night that there are warrants out for you so I thought it best not to identify you on a public forum.

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hmmmmm.......... Nice and convenient to blame you, though admittedly the evidence is circumstantial.........(y)

Now I wouldn't want to muddy the duck waters, but I seem to remember you called someone a bus nutter on more then one occasion, in fact you even alluded to that person in the above photos, now I don't want to cast nasturtiums on that person, and didn't want to duck the issue, but it could be revenge.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Now I wouldn't want to muddy the duck waters, but I seem to remember you called someone a bus nutter on more then one occasion, in fact you even alluded to that person in the above photos, now I don't want to cast nasturtiums on that person, and didn't want to duck the issue, but it could be revenge.
.......but he was the bus nutter........

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Thought ducks didn't wear knickers???

donald+duck.gif

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Packing up to begin the meander back to Leeds after a fantastic time in Truro. Thanks to Robert and Stef for organising the beer and pastie night. Enjoyed by everyone and a chance to meet many new funsters.we enjoyed the food festival - crab, clotted cream and a new local gin that, after several tastings, Cherry just had to have it, the gin that is!!! To all the funsters , have a safe journey, where ever you are going, and looking forward to meeting you in the future.

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Funster No
MH
Exp
2010 to 2016
A quick word of thanks to all of you who came down to Cornwall. Apart from John and Maureen @rangitira and ourselves, everybody made long journeys to take part. For such a small gathering to attract participants from as far afield as Yorkshire, Kent, East Sussex, Hampshire, Shropshire, East Anglia and Southern Ireland must be some kind of record.
A special word of thanks to @Robert Clark. If he hadn't come up with the idea in the first place it would never have happened. And apologies to Peter and Angela @peterc10, Rex and Cherry @REKERLY, and Dawn @DuxDeluxe for not being able to say goodbye when I set off this morning.
I sincerely hope that we meet up with you all in the future.
We value your friendship.
Thank you, one and all.
Stef and Di.

fleurette

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I640 SD
Exp
Hi to you all from the meet, I'd like to thank Robert and Stef plus their other halves for arranging a great time for us all, Ann and myself enjoyed meeting you all and will remember what a great crowd of people we can now call FRIENDS.
So till we meet again, enjoy your motorhome days away.
Nigel & Ann

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Just want to add our thanks to Robert and Liz for setting all this up and Stef and Di for the beer and pasties. And to everybody else who attended and helped make it a good time. A really enjoyable weekend meeting new and old friends.

And I just want to point out that the Duck on the bus sat next to the nutter, not the other way round.

Peetee

Free Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Hi ,just wish to send our thanks to Robert and Liz for a great weekend and Stef and Di for the food and drink.
This was our first meet and what a great bunch of people! So much learned from the more experienced...Dave,Peter,Nige,Richard and Mo.
Everyone we met was so interesting and we could have spent far more time listening to their travelling experience and plans.
Don't ever say Funsters are not friendly!
Many thanks and SORRY again to a certain Duck from the 'Daffy Freedom Party' !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back