May 6, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi there
Sorry havent been on for a while but have been busy buying our new RV its a Cross Country Sports coach, so have been busy doing all the finishing touches ready to move in we hope to complete the process in a couple of weeks.
we have had a few teething problems but it is to be expected as the home is 25 years old so cant complain really, engine is great but with all this rain :cry:which i might add im getting sick of now, it has really tested the old girl. we had one small leak near the toilet area which we hope fingers crossed Andy ( my hubby) has rectified, so we shall see.
the fridge doesnt work so thats going to be another thing but hay i can live without a fridge for the moment, its not so estential as the warmth and dry.
we dont know much about these thing so we are novices at this so will probably be picking peoples brains for the next few weeks :Eeek:
Hope to see you on the road soon
Kaz:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello, welcome back, sounds as if you have got a good RV there, that you are going to enjoy nurseing back to good health, any questions just ask someone usually has a idea, enjoy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back