Got my motorhome up and running at last (1 Viewer)

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Hi everyone finally got my motorhome on 29th March but I have had a few problems even though brand new and I was not expecting that. However I will not let these issues spoil what I have been waiting so long for.

Just purchased a 12volt only endless breeze fan and it is really effective. I have a 12volt plug socket by all my gauges where the TV plugs in that works of the leisure battery so when wild camping I can use this socket. I was wondering if anyone can advise me that if I am on hook up that I understand is 240 volt or AC can I still use these 12volt fan, that only has a cigarette lighter attachment, in the 12volt DC socket when I am on hookup? I do not want to plug it in to the car battery cigarette lighter terminal as it will drain the vehicle battery.

Bit confused about all this electrical issues but I am sure with all your help I will get there. I am hoping to join you at your rallies soon when I have ironed out my water problems!!!!!!!!! Gauge not working , problems filling up and getting these looked at next week. And then hopefully I can get to meet you and get some usefull info then. See you soon and thanks.

Keep Smiling

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Congrats on your new toy !! ::bigsmile: :thumb:

Yes, you can use all 12 v appliances as the 12v batteries /circuits will be charged / fed via a charging circuit from the hook up

Simply plug them in your 12 v sockets as normal

OP
OP
N

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
thanks so much for your help. Was told differently from Marquis never mind you live and learn. So happy I can use 12 volt appliances whether on hook up or wild camping. Really appreciate advice.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back