Got a way to save fuel! (1 Viewer)

S

skycat

Deleted User
Hiya. I've got a Fiat Ducato Milano that was struggling up hills, especially when full of bikes! I had the ecu remapped and now it's got loads more power but doesn't use anymore fuel, less even. Not sure what they do, some sorta computer reprogramming, it's all foreign to me, but I just know that I can get up hills with no probs now, hee. I took it to a place called Chipwizards, near Rochdale, close to Manchester. ::bigsmile:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hiya. I've got a Fiat Ducato Milano that was struggling up hills, especially when full of bikes! I had the ecu remapped and now it's got loads more power but doesn't use anymore fuel, less even. Not sure what they do, some sorta computer reprogramming, it's all foreign to me, but I just know that I can get up hills with no probs now, hee. I took it to a place called Chipwizards, near Rochdale, close to Manchester. ::bigsmile:

dont forget to tell your insurance company you had it chipped cos they wont pay out if you dont.:whatthe:

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I am working for a company in Purfleet and they fill their cars up in a truck yard!
The guy charges 87p per litre for diesel!
A lot of truck companies will sell you cheaper diesel if you go in the yard and ask!
Its worth talking to a few truck drivers when your out and about!
They always know where to go!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
I don't think so!

I am working for a company in Purfleet and they fill their cars up in a truck yard!
The guy charges 87p per litre for diesel!
A lot of truck companies will sell you cheaper diesel if you go in the yard and ask!
Its worth talking to a few truck drivers when your out and about!
They always know where to go!

I don't think that the Transport Office would be very happy at folks driving into their yard and wasting their time just to save a couple of quid and for them to make pence!:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back