Good weather for it...... (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
We took a walk over the fields yesterday.
Another couple maybe ¼ mile away with a dog.... Except the dog wasn't with them, it was going flat out chasing a young deer.
Neither gaining or losing ground and as it passed us a couple of hundred feet away it turned its head in a slow glance in our direction as its legs were going like pistons. Eventually it gave up the chase.
Our stupid dogs only chase crows and gulls.

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
They certainly are enjoying themselves (y)

Silvia
Oh they are good at it and nobody told Gabby that she is 10 now, but she is wise enough to ask for a lift if she needs a rest, but it's only ever after a few miles I do sometimes I get her onto the scooter for a while now and then when I know we're on a long one though.

What do you think of Gus, he's grown into a handsome boy hasn't he and he is so sweet even when he & our cat thunder up and down the hall. :giggler:
What a lovely life they have with you!
Thank you, we do our best for them and can't imagine a life without them.
We took a walk over the fields yesterday.
Another couple maybe ¼ mile away with a dog.... Except the dog wasn't with them, it was going flat out chasing a young deer.
Neither gaining or losing ground and as it passed us a couple of hundred feet away it turned its head in a slow glance in our direction as its legs were going like pistons. Eventually it gave up the chase.
Our stupid dogs only chase crows and gulls.
Oops.
Which breed are yours?
Georgie chased gulls on the Pembrey beach when she was really young, but she only did it once.
She a sweet nutcase and we will always miss her.
Hound.jpg

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
Yes they are both beautiful dogs :giggle: Gus has certainly grown, how old is he now? Georgie looks like she was a stunner too... bless her :heartbreak:

Silvia

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Yes they are both beautiful dogs :giggle: Gus has certainly grown, how old is he now? Georgie looks like she was a stunner too... bless her :heartbreak:

Silvia
Would you believe that he was 2 at the end of August......time just flies by.

She was a stunner, people tried their best to buy her when we took her on her first holiday, they had no hope.
We were also asked if we were willing to breed from her, she had been neutered, but we wouldn't have anyway.
Even her breeder was stunned that she had bred such a beauty when we went back and chose Gabby.

But Gemma was our brightest, she had a brain like a planet, such a clever girl.
She was 8 in this photo.
Wah dog.jpg

This Georgie on the day I picked her up, just look at the size of those paws, she was big for a girl.
She was a total comedian.
Hound puppy.jpg

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
that buggy gets a bit of cross country work. I bet ambulancekidd has a whale of a time with punctures on that track. ;)

love the way the dogs check back, our Spaniel does that but in a more relaxed " quick look back , all ok, move on " way.:cool:

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
that buggy gets a bit of cross country work. I bet ambulancekidd has a whale of a time with punctures on that track. ;)

love the way the dogs check back, our Spaniel does that but in a more relaxed " quick look back , all ok, move on " way.:cool:
It does work hard, that terrain is nothing compared to some that I don't film because I need both hands on the grips.
I think I need to get a go-pro.;)
In nearly 3000 miles I have only had one puncher.:giggle:

Gabby is usually a bit more relaxed than that, but she likes to do what we call a head count.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
Would you believe that he was 2 at the end of August......time just flies by.

She was a stunner, people tried their best to buy her when we took her on her first holiday, they had no hope.
We were also asked if we were willing to breed from her, she had been neutered, but we wouldn't have anyway.
Even her breeder was stunned that she had bred such a beauty when we went back and chose Gabby.

But Gemma was our brightest, she had a brain like a planet, such a clever girl.
She was 8 in this photo.
View attachment 470061

This Georgie on the day I picked her up, just look at the size of those paws, she was big for a girl.
She was a total comedian.
View attachment 470062
wow can't believe Gus has turned 2 , thats flown by...yes they are all very lovely ....love their gorgeous faces :giggle:

Silvia

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
wow can't believe Gus has turned 2 , thats flown by...yes they are all very lovely ....love their gorgeous faces :giggle:

Silvia
We adore them, even when on the odd occasion Pepsi gets Gus up for a run up and down the hall, we just lay in bed and giggle because it usually around the time I get up anyway and it's not often.

Pepsi....butter wouldn't melt.
20201128_100828.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back