Good tip for your mobile phone (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
If you press *#06# on your mobile phone, the unique number will be displayed.

If your phone is lost or stolen and you contact your mobile phone provider and they can disable the phone immediately. Very handy if you dont want ££s of calls used on your account.

This info was on BBC news early this morning.

Ginny

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
This is known as the IMEI number and is usually (often!) written inside the phone under the battery.

Dec 4, 2008
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion. IH
Exp
50 years on and off
This is known as the IMEI number and is usually (often!) written inside the phone under the battery.
Best thing for a mobile.."dump it site" I dont have one,missus cant get me,kids and grandkids cant..no worries.If its an emergency..go to the pub.?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Best thing for a mobile.."dump it site" I don't have one,missus cant get me,kids and grandkids cant..no worries.If its an emergency..go to the pub.?

The pubs are not too welcoming at 3 o'clock in the morning when someone in the family is taken seriously ill.

Just as a matter of interest do you travel around in a horse driven caravan or have you seen the new fangled engine drive vehicles! In case you are worried they no longer need a man in front with a red flag.

Sorry - all said tongue in cheek but there comes a time when it is sensible to make use of new inventions that make life easier.

We have a pay-as-you-talk mobile which we use only occasionally but it is reassuring to know that it is there.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Best thing for a mobile.."dump it site" I dont have one,missus cant get me,kids and grandkids cant..no worries.If its an emergency..go to the pub.?

you could just try having one and then keeping it switched off.::bigsmile:

Then when you want a lift home from that pub, turn it on and call up your lift:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back