LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
By the time we got to Burgos en-route to Santander the burning smell of the clutch began to turn our stomaches. :whatthe::whatthe:

We limped onto the ferry and got as far as Lincoln where I thought professional help was required:cry:. We were given several recomendations for DAVE CLARK Vehicle Services.

As we had a bit of a load we needed to empty the bike rack and the rear locker. We are full timers and were still miles from base so where to put it all?

Staff at DAVE CLARK were brilliant. We arrived mid afternoon the day before the job and were allocated space inside to store all our gear. When the staff heard we would be sleeping in the van - wild we were invited to park on the forecourt and were provided with EHU and water :Smile:. In the morning we left the van and went into Lincoln in a free loan car:Smile:. After the work was completed staff carried all our gear out for me to load up and we were offered another night's stay. I am happy with the work done and the price. All staff were courteous and helpfull. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
By the time we got to Burgos en-route to Santander the burning smell of the clutch began to turn our stomaches. :whatthe::whatthe:

We limped onto the ferry and got as far as Lincoln where I thought professional help was required:cry:. We were given several recomendations for DAVE CLARK Vehicle Services.

As we had a bit of a load we needed to empty the bike rack and the rear locker. We are full timers and were still miles from base so where to put it all?

Staff at DAVE CLARK were brilliant. We arrived mid afternoon the day before the job and were allocated space inside to store all our gear. When the staff heard we would be sleeping in the van - wild we were invited to park on the forecourt and were provided with EHU and water :Smile:. In the morning we left the van and went into Lincoln in a free loan car:Smile:. After the work was completed staff carried all our gear out for me to load up and we were offered another night's stay. I am happy with the work done and the price. All staff were courteous and helpfull. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Hi Malcolm,

It is really refreshing to hear from fellow MH'ers, of cracking service they have received. Glad that you were looked after. :thumb:

Cheers for now,

Jock.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back