Good Satellite Dish & Receiver? (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Any ideas on a good satellite dish, case & HD receiver with PVR please? Ideally would want it all to be as small & light as possible but suitable for France as well as UK. Easyfind on the receiver & LNB looks helpful - has anyone tried this? Are tripods better than suction pads? So many choices out there & buying mail order so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I use a maxview vu cube remote dish and humax foxsat hd pvr. It seems to work for me I have max view f plug conecter on a side wall to get the signal in with 20mt cable I can put the cube on the roof or ground to make sure I get line of site to the satlite.lt works as fare down as the loir in France

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Looked these up & top of the range so great but beyond our budget! Changing from caravanning we thought we wouldn't have to buy many extra bits but motorhome accessories are a whole new world of shopping...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Looked these up & top of the range so great but beyond our budget! Changing from caravanning we thought we wouldn't have to buy many extra bits but motorhome accessories are a whole new world of shopping...

I bought my second hand from flebay

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back