Good price - Pre-loaded Three sims with unlimited calls, texts & data (1 Viewer)

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Minxy thanks for this(y).

It does look too good to be true and the wording and FAQ does look dodgy, but bought one regardless if a con then will go back via the card and ebay, but if I as I suspect all good and it works then sorted my UK van data for a few years, abroad I will probably still look elsewhere.

If only you could find a similar deal for the EU ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Are you Daniel (chocolate539)? I got £3 on the back of someone with that Ebay user ID purchasing one.

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
I'm in as well. Nothing ventured nothing gained. If it lasts 3 months it will have paid for itself. I noticed some of the good feedback is upto12 months old, so even if it only lasts that long I'm quids in 🤞

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 11, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
hymer s820
Exp
The way I read it, where it says 12gb limit on roaming, I would presume that to be for the duration of the 36 months. Still sounds a good deal for using at home, our internet is abysmal.

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
The way I read it, where it says 12gb limit on roaming, I would presume that to be for the duration of the 36 months. Still sounds a good deal for using at home, our internet is abysmal.
No

The 12gb is per month, like I already have on my other three sim contract

When you get to 12gb it cuts you off, if you have set your account to not incur any data charges

These sims can't incur any charges so they will be set up like I have my contract sim

Last edited:

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
Why not ask the seller.
Good evening

Sorry...I apologize for my mixed up.

I mean to say, if you are with 3Three network already, this will take 3 months, this is because for data protection 3Three dont allow third person to port/transfer handles its users personal information...but in 3 months time, we be having our own brand network.. this is called MVNO(Mobile virtual network operator) we will still be operating under 3Three using Three network,servers etc but selling under our own brand/name. The following companies are MVNO companies...LYCA, VIRGIN,TESCO MOBILE,ASDA MOBILE,LABARA etc you got the idea ?

In the other hand, if you are not with 3Three at the Moment, that is if you are with : Vodafone, EE,LYCA,O2 etc we can transfer your current number this will take between 3-7 days

Once again, I apologize for the mixed up

I hope i've answered your question.Please do contact us if you have further questions... have a wonderful night

Best regards
RoBabyRoll.net Support Team

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
Just browsing on Ebay for sim offers and came across a couple which might interest funsters, I clarified the requirements for using them so can confirm the below is correct:
  • They give unlimited calls, texts & data in the UK and limited data (12gb pcm) in the EU.
  • They don't get activated immediately - eg the 24 months starts counting as soon as you insert it into a phone and start using it however you must do this within 60 days from when you receive the sim.
The cost depends on the duration you want the sim for (could be less £ - see bottom of post):

£45 + £2.50 P&P is for 12 months from activation​
£50 + £2.50 P&P is for 24 months from activation​
£70 +£1.29 P&P is for 36 months from activation​

It would be good option for those who don't want to have a monthly contract or want to have the benefit of unlimited stuff at a much lower cost than you can get it from otherwise, they even work out cheaper than cashback site ones!

I messaged the buyer for more info and also mentioned that I was going to put it on the forum as some of you may be interested and he's come back with the below:

Tell your friend when they are making the purchase they should drop a short note with a reference to: minxysellinggirl so we know the transaction is from your recommendation, we then send them a cashback/discount also reward to you.
I wasn't asking for this but it's good of them to do this.
I see they've put their prices up now. £20 more per sim .

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I see they've put their prices up now. £20 more per sim .
Yes for the cheaper ones - maybe because they've sold the ones on the cheaper contract?

£45 + £2.50 P&P is for 12 months from activation - now £65 + P&P
£50 + £2.50 P&P is for 24 months from activation - now £70 + P&P
£70 +£1.29 P&P is for 36 months from activation - now £90 + P&P

Did all those who bought them remember to give my ebay user name so they got a discount?

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
SIM's arrived, hand written pink envelope, with hand written return address, containing a Xmas type card with a three sim card stuck inside. Looks totally dodgy 🤣 and cheap really really cheap.

All three sim sizes supplied, can browse the web etc... fine so despite appearances all good, works in phone and mifi.

Hopefully, the van is sorted in UK for the next few years 👍

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
SIM's arrived, hand written pink envelope, with hand written return address, containing a Xmas type card with a three sim card stuck inside. Looks totally dodgy 🤣 and cheap really really cheap.

All three sim sizes supplied, can browse the web etc... fine so despite appearances all good, works in phone and mifi.

Hopefully, the van is sorted in UK for the next few years 👍
Haha same as mine. Arrived just now in the pink envelope. Does look totally dodgy. Haven't tried it yet 🤞

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
Yes for the cheaper ones - maybe because they've sold the ones on the cheaper contract?

Did all those who bought them remember to give my ebay user name so they got a discount?
Didn't realise your eBay user name was with the link. I should have read the whole post. I'll message him now maybe he'll still be obliging 🤔

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
Mines fine and 20gb of data used in the mifi aswell, from the students in class

Feb 6, 2014
Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer BC584 Classic
Exp
Since 2011

This seems to be a really good deal. Has anyone had problems with this sim?

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
No issues either but it's early days and we can only see with time if the sims are not to good to be true

biglebowski30

Free Member
Feb 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Willerby
Can anyone who has bought one of these SIMs confirm they are still working OK? I'm tempted to make a purchase.

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
Can anyone who has bought one of these SIMs confirm they are still working OK? I'm tempted to make a purchase.
Mines working fine. Just use it for streaming though, haven't tried it for calls etc. Also I haven't ported my phone number over that sound like it could be a bit of an ordeal. Someone else might h ave though .

biglebowski30

Free Member
Feb 1, 2022
Funster No
MH
Willerby
Mines working fine. Just use it for streaming though, haven't tried it for calls etc. Also I haven't ported my phone number over that sound like it could be a bit of an ordeal. Someone else might h ave though .
Thanks Colino, I'm only interested in using it for data in a 4G router, so sounds good.

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
Thanks Colino, I'm only interested in using it for data in a 4G router, so sounds good.
Don't forget to mention minxysellinggirl as mentioned in the first post as you could get a discount. Thanks to Minxy.

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Yup, working fine in the mifi, used about 60Gb last week no problems, speeds no different to other Three providers just as good and bad(y)

Apr 15, 2022
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Stumbled upon this thread while contemplating whether to buy this sim. To those who purchased one, are these still working fine for you?

Thanks in advance :)

Colino

Free Member
Jan 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hobby T65HFL
Had mine the beginning of January and its still working. Only use it for streaming haven't used it for calls.

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
Mines still going and used it for everything

In a phone for text and calls and most of the time it's in the mifi

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Just ordered one, worth a punt at that price(y)

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Just to update my experiences. The 3 Sim was working OK in my Teltonika RUT950 albeit with a slower data rate than my Iphone with Vodafone sim. However in the last few days it has stopped working altogether. It can see the 3 signal, but does not appear to be working and wont transfer any data whatsoever. I did try it in my Iphone with the same result.
I have messged the seller on Ebay and await his response.

Oct 18, 2021
Northampton, UK
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Apache 700
Exp
Some....good & bad!
Looks like these are £115 now for 3 years.
Is that still a good deal?
Excuse my technophobic ignorance :rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back