Good price - Pre-loaded Three sims with unlimited calls, texts & data (1 Viewer)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Evening

He's getting Vodafone sims back in next month as I messaged and asked about them as he use to have them
That's what he told me too, and that they will be much much dearer, however, you should be able to port over your number...............apparently.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I‘m confused with these offers, not hard to confuse me.
Is the seller buying bulk business sim’s and selling them on.
Also can you still contact three help lines, not that they are very helpfu.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
hi everyone

currently in Belgium heading for the Mosel

Question? has anyone using the Ekekiel Vodaphone sim cards for a while, have you just used them for streaming and gone over the 25gb allowance. If so has there been any warnings or cutoffs or any other thing I may have missed.

I have to say ours is working flawlessly but now we’re in the UK i’m concerned about being cut off

Al

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
I now have two, one in my phone and another in our mifi which i connect to for work. Absolutely no problems, been using both for a couple of months! I'm still grateful to Minxy for bringing these the forum!!!!

Mar 23, 2018
East Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 1995 + 20Yrs a 'Tugger' first.
Some information people might find useful:
I had a 'Free' Sim in my MiFi - purchased in France. My Victron Venus OS (running on a Raspberry Pi) sends data every 5mins. Didn't think to switch off the MiFi whilst on the Ferry so recieved an extra 12 Euro charge for 'Maritime Services' :mad:

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
I've got my Vodafone this week and very impressed with the speeds compared to the 3 one I've got

As above I've also got the 3 one as well, we get a discount due to minxy and motorhomefun

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I now have two, one in my phone and another in our mifi which i connect to for work. Absolutely no problems, been using both for a couple of months! I'm still grateful to Minxy for bringing these the forum!!!!
hi Josh

have you got the Vodaphone sims and how much data have you used in your mifi

thanks Al

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
I've just pushed 200gb in 5 days due to teaching a course

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
hi everyone

currently in Belgium heading for the Mosel

Question? has anyone using the Ekekiel Vodaphone sim cards for a while, have you just used them for streaming and gone over the 25gb allowance. If so has there been any warnings or cutoffs or any other thing I may have missed.

I have to say ours is working flawlessly but now we’re in the UK i’m concerned about being cut off

Al
EU I mean 😉

May 23, 2021
Beds.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Harmony
Exp
Since 2021...
hi Josh

have you got the Vodaphone sims and how much data have you used in your mif

hi Josh

have you got the Vodaphone sims and how much data have you used in your mifi

thanks Al
They're in 3, not vodaphone. I'm afraid I don't know what my usage is, but imagine on the mifi SIM it'll be high as I'm logged into work from it 3 days a week!!

RM_Marine

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2021
Poole, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
Since 2021
I'm on Vodafone from the three sim

Vodafone just has a better reception compared to the 3 sim

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
OK
so has anyone got the Vodaphone sim and is currently in the EU and used more than Vodaphone’s 25gb allowance and are continuing to use it

thanks

Allan

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
OK
so has anyone got the Vodaphone sim and is currently in the EU and used more than Vodaphone’s 25gb allowance and are continuing to use it

thanks

Allan
Yes, yes, and no, not yet Allan. I've still got bout 18Gb left, due to dropping on free WiFi here on the Mosel.

Cheers,

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Yes, yes, and no, not yet Allan. I've still got bout 18Gb left, due to dropping on free WiFi here on the Mosel.

Cheers,

Thanks Jock

please keep me posted if you wouldn’t mind

we are in Bruges heading your way, any good pointers or places you could pass on as it’s our first time

cheers

Allan

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
any good pointers or places you could pass on as it’s our first time
There are lots of nice places along the Mosel Allan, (too many to mention), but many of which you just see along the way, and think, "Hmm, that looks nice", and in you go. You can come in from the top at Koblenz and wend your way down, or come in from much lower at Trier, and wend your way up.
Many places are having their wine festivals throughout September, so best to try not getting in there on a weekend, but arrive Thursday PM/Friday AM. There are several threads on the subject here.............

Use https://www.searchforsites.co.uk/webapp.php ........ and........ https://www.campercontact.com/en to find the Stellplatz or campsites.

Good luck. (y)

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
There are lots of nice places along the Mosel Allan, (too many to mention), but many of which you just see along the way, and think, "Hmm, that looks nice", and in you go. You can come in from the top at Koblenz and wend your way down, or come in from much lower at Trier, and wend your way up.
Many places are having their wine festivals throughout September, so best to try not getting in there on a weekend, but arrive Thursday PM/Friday AM. There are several threads on the subject here.............

Use https://www.searchforsites.co.uk/webapp.php ........ and........ https://www.campercontact.com/en to find the Stellplatz or campsites.

Good luck. (y)

Thanks Jock

we arrived yesterday teatime at Remich, we’re on what looks like a newish aire but not sure where the grass has gone lol as it shows lovely grass on search for sites

4096AD2B-499B-4882-9292-5F0EB79A27E7.png

the weather isn’t being kind to us so thinking about moving up to Trier for a day or 2 then possibly Menheim

I’m taking your advice on weekend arrivals on board as well 👍

Thanks for the help, it’s time to get some studying done before moving on

Al 👍

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Update

my unlimited Vodaphone sim has been turned off 😢, we are now back in Belgium btw and no data

So has anyone else with the Eitzel sim cards had the same thing happen

Al

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Vodafone have a 25GB roaming limit in the EU per month, maybe you have exceeded this and will need to wait for it to refresh.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Vodafone have a 25GB roaming limit in the EU per month, maybe you have exceeded this and will need to wait for it to refresh.
That’s what i’m thinking but Eitzel told me, and I expressly asked the question several times before getting an answer from him, that it was unlimited everywhere in europe so purchased it 😟

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Al n Val that's strange, as when I purchased the 'Ezekiel' 3 year Vodafone Sim I was advised it was unlimited in the UK but capped in the EU to the normal Vodafone 25gb.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
That’s what i’m thinking but Eitzel told me, and I expressly asked the question several times before getting an answer from him, that it was unlimited everywhere in europe so purchased it 😟
It depends on the question and how it was understood, I wonder if he thought it was unlimited to USE it, ie no country restrictions, or unlimited DATA allowance, I suspect the former.

Al n Val that's strange, as when I purchased the 'Ezekiel' 3 year Vodafone Sim I was advised it was unlimited in the UK but capped in the EU to the normal Vodafone 25gb.
That's my understanding, the same as the Three sims he sold earlier in the year which had the normal Three usage cap when in the EU.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
It depends on the question and how it was understood, I wonder if he thought it was unlimited to USE it, ie no country restrictions, or unlimited DATA allowance, I suspect the former.

That's my understanding, the same as the Three sims he sold earlier in the year which had the normal Three usage cap when in the EU.
That well be the case for you but honestly the fact that it was unlimited in the EU was the deciding factor for me buying one

never mind, you live and learn I suppose 😉

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Thanks Jock

please keep me posted if you wouldn’t mind

we are in Bruges heading your way, any good pointers or places you could pass on as it’s our first time

cheers

Allan

Update

my unlimited Vodaphone sim has been turned off 😢, we are now back in Belgium btw and no data

So has anyone else with the Eitzel sim cards had the same thing happen

Al
Allan, my Vodaphone 160Gb sim has just ceased to work a few moments ago. :( I set a 25Gb limit on the MiFi, hoping that it would exceed that limit, but no, it was bang on. :(

That was my understanding too, but it was wishful thinking on my part, hoping to exceed that limit. ;)

Only one more day in France, then homeski.

Cheers

Last edited:

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
Allan, my Vodaphone 160Gb sim has just ceased to work a few moments ago. :( I set a 25Gb limit on the MiFi, hoping that it would exceed that limit, but no, it was bang on. :(

That was my understanding too, but it was wishful thinking on my part, hoping to exceed that limit. ;)

Only one more day in France, then homeski.

Cheers

hi JockandRita

we both have vodaphone sims, 100gb Red plan, in our phones which we’ve had on contract since before “B”, mine renewed 5 days ago and i’d used about 44gb.
My wife’s renews tomorrow, and she has used 50.6gb so it looks like they are honouring the pre “B” contracts and not cutting us off.

Just as well we kept them on I suppose 😉

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
My experience with 3 is that it was fine roaming but in UK coverage was very patchy and slow.
Currently have a lebara 1p a month sim and the speed and coverage is much better (Vodafone I think)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
I messaged the buyer for more info and also mentioned that I was going to put it on the forum as some of you may be interested and he's come back with the below:

Tell your friend when they are making the purchase they should drop a short note with a reference to: minxysellinggirl so we know the transaction is from your recommendation, we then send them a cashback/discount also reward to you.I wasn't asking for this but it's good of them to do this.
I have just bought another pre loaded Vodafone sim off that Ebay seller, and again, I received a refund of £12.50, for mentioning minxysellinggirl. :)

I wish I had bought two sims originally, however, although the first one works out at around £3.00 a month for 160Gb, over 36 months, the latest sim works out at just less than £5.00 a month for unlimited data, over 36 x months. (y)
This one though comes with a support contact number, whereas the last one didn't.

Now then, when I inquired a few months back, if the sim could be used abroad, I was told no, only UK including N Ireland, however, I can confirm that the Vodafone sim card did work in the EU, but only up to 25Gb, which was a little unexpected bonus. ;) It reset itself once we landed back in the UK.

We are ditching BT, hence the need for another pre-loaded sim, for a 4g+ router.

Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back