Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Good morning. I'm waiting for my sister to come from Cheshire today, then I am driving us down to the west of Leicester for 3 days so that we can do some family tree stuff. On our father's side, they were coal miners. Apart from anything else, it will just be nice for the two of us to get away in peace for a change. Woo hoo! ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
My dear chap !!

It would appear that, like me, you need to get out more !!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But I did like the invisibility cloak !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Good morning. I'm waiting for my sister to come from Cheshire today, then I am driving us down to the west of Leicester for 3 days so that we can do some family tree stuff. On our father's side, they were coal miners. Apart from anything else, it will just be nice for the two of us to get away in peace for a change. Woo hoo! ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Hi Ivy
I liked the idea of sisters getting away ect, so i rang my sister to see if she fancied lunch somewhere, oh sorry sis "of to the grand canaries for two weeks":cry:

Kate

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Oh what bad luck! Never mind Kate, she'll be back soon. I love my sister; she's the one who's known me the longest. :roflmto:

Ivy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back