Good morning from Cornwall not Spain (1 Viewer)

Nov 16, 2015
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coach build
Exp
Hi everyone hope your having a great Sunday morning, we are paid members now we've sat on side lines for a while too shy to post but here goes. We are sat in the motorhome near Constantine bay in Cornwall watching the rain sun and wind go by, normally we would be sat in Albir or Tarragona Spain but with two teenage students single jabbed and a new puppy in tow changed plans at last moment. We do love Cornwall but when we sat through the storm last week and the weather in between we've looked at each other and made plans to settle the students in and meander down to spain in September warm seas and hopefully warm climate which helps my wife's health condition immensely. The question is will we be seeing many of you guy's in the beautiful south or are you hanging on for the heatwave in the south west.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Hi everyone hope your having a great Sunday morning, we are paid members now we've sat on side lines for a while too shy to post but here goes. We are sat in the motorhome near Constantine bay in Cornwall watching the rain sun and wind go by, normally we would be sat in Albir or Tarragona Spain but with two teenage students single jabbed and a new puppy in tow changed plans at last moment. We do love Cornwall but when we sat through the storm last week and the weather in between we've looked at each other and made plans to settle the students in and meander down to spain in September warm seas and hopefully warm climate which helps my wife's health condition immensely. The question is will we be seeing many of you guy's in the beautiful south or are you hanging on for the heatwave in the south west.
Been once this year,,off again in Sept..BUSBY.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Welcome!
I lived in an old granite cottage at Constantine for 3 years from 1997 whilst on a contract at Falmouth shipyard. The winters on that peninsular were days on end of grey damp Atlantic clag when the only things that came and went were the tides. The summers were chock-a-block with traffic.
Shame, because as a family we loved our holidays there in the quieter 70's.
No doubt the locals have told you ....... "You should've been yere last week me 'ansome as the weather t'was lovely".
;)

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Sold šŸ˜Ÿ
Exp
1990-2023
Welcome after 6 years of hiding šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. We live here and yes Cornwall is great when visitors go but weather is up and down. August is ALWAYS wet - why I donā€™t know but it is.

We are off end of month for a trip too.

Good idea to settle sons in and enjoy yourselves weā€™ve been doing that since they were 8 and 11 due to at that time no senior school in Middle East.

We were also blessed with two girls that didnā€™t want us home in the holidays as they wanted to come for sun, sea, sand and sailing - and their other set of friends. How lucky were we? Our leave was just us!!!

So enjoy your holiday away

carol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
Noneā€¦ā€¦..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from the beautiful Cotswoldsā€¦ā€¦where itā€™s rainingā€¦again! ;) (y) ā˜”

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back