Good Luck using Eurotunnel Frequent Travellers over Summer (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
Across Mid July through end of August there is hardly any frequent traveller availability for Motorhomes on Eurotunnel. A few odd days here and there but whole weeks not showing.

Of course you can purchase a full price ticket at a minimum of £157 up to £400 each way with availability on every crossing every day between now and end of August so actual capacity or lack of running services is not a problem,

Hopefully as things open up they will allocate more FT spaces across dates otherwise good luck using us those passes from last year or earlier.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
We have rebooked ours several times now, the last by telephone for the 14th July, BUT we are reluctantly considering not going to France due to the faff of testing both ways and the constant uncertainty of it all. Up until this point I have been adamant we will be going as planned, but now we're thinking of pushing the booking back to September. We have enough to do at home and happy to take a few trips out and about in the UK. We're lucky because being retired means we are not tied to travelling in specific holiday/leave periods but I feel for those that are.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
We have rebooked ours several times now, the last by telephone for the 14th July, BUT we are reluctantly considering not going to France due to the faff of testing both ways and the constant uncertainty of it all. Up until this point I have been adamant we will be going as planned, but now we're thinking of pushing the booking back to September. We have enough to do at home and happy to take a few trips out and about in the UK. We're lucky because being retired means we are not tied to travelling in specific holiday/leave periods but I feel for those that are.
On scale of the past couple years missing our holiday is a pretty minor inconvenience. There are people who have lost their businesses gone bankrupt had severe health problems lost loved ones. Even if some are unable to go abroad for a couple of years it's not a big deal really is it.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Eurotunnel have realised a lot more availability over July & August for frequent travellers mainly Sunday through Thursday but it's a start if anybody is booking.
just changed ours from the 14th to the 19th july ..... so there is a slot on the 14th if anyone is looking ....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back