Good job it was me and not Sian (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
who opened the cupboard!!!

Someone in their haste this morning didn’t stow the cereal properly!!

Just arrived in Norfolk for the Rally. Sian not here til Friday so I just have enough time to clear up :D
AC10F067-9F73-43B5-AC49-6A80C85A8FB9.jpeg

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Maybe you have a VERY strong mouse in the van?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Louis

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 29, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auotrail
Exp
6 Months with motorhome(35 years tugging)
No speed limits then ? :D

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
At least its dry!

I've been cleaning up after a leakage from a horizontal bottle of salad dressing in the fridge... its got absolutely everywhere, including on the carpet! :(

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Would never be so arrogant or stupid to negatively comment on another's marriage but if your worried about something so trivial then I'm in real deep water regularly without being aware or made aware of it!

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
The worst one I ever had was I had to move when wild camping in a hurry due to a bunch of hoodied up boy racers. As I shot off and went round a bend to get away I heard a crash in the back.
I got parked up and had a quick look and saw a pile of books on the floor at the front and presumed it was that. Went back to bed bleary eyed.

Got up the next morning and turned the lights on and walked further back into the van and saw the mess. The eggs had come out of the fridge and landed on top of the bag of flour that had split open and was everywhere from the top cupboard.... There was also milk, a smashed jar of branston pickle and other sundry items mixed up in the mess.

That took a hell of a lot of cleaning... This was in winter and the heating vent on the outside of the bathroom had been blasting at this area :(

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
The worst one I ever had was I had to move when wild camping in a hurry due to a bunch of hoodied up boy racers. As I shot off and went round a bend to get away I heard a crash in the back.
I got parked up and had a quick look and saw a pile of books on the floor at the front and presumed it was that. Went back to bed bleary eyed.

Got up the next morning and turned the lights on and walked further back into the van and saw the mess. The eggs had come out of the fridge and landed on top of the bag of flour that had split open and was everywhere from the top cupboard.... There was also milk, a smashed jar of branston pickle and other sundry items mixed up in the mess.

That took a hell of a lot of cleaning... This was in winter and the heating vent on the outside of the bathroom had been blasting at this area :(
With exception of the branston pickle you could have scooped that up stuck it in a pot and bunged it in the oven

Good Base for a Victoria sponge in the morning :D

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
My first thought was one of disappointment that @Jim doesn't eat mansize shredded wheat. That got me thinking about Ian Botham but I've decided to sit here for the rest of the evening running pictures of the lovely Viv Richards through my head, happy days.....

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
HAH! No mercy young James! I'm gonna rat on you! I'm gonna tell Sian!(y)
Mate you are in deep do do!:drinks:

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
My first thought was one of disappointment that @Jim doesn't eat mansize shredded wheat. That got me thinking about Ian Botham but I've decided to sit here for the rest of the evening running pictures of the lovely Viv Richards through my head, happy days.....
Yes they are a bit girly aren't they ...i was going to say that but then I thought those of an elderly generation sometimes dint have their own teeth so might not be through choice :p

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back