Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well after some headlight adjustment which too me all of 1 minute, it passed its MOT::bigsmile:::bigsmile:. Had to pay half the test fee again:shout:, the retest took 45 seconds. :Angry:

Tip, don't get your MOT done at the very end of the day at VOSA Swansea they clock watch and will go home and you won't even have time to adjust your headlights and you will have to bring it back:Smile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Well after some headlight adjustment which too me all of 1 minute, it passed its MOT::bigsmile:::bigsmile:. Had to pay half the test fee again:shout:, the retest took 45 seconds. :Angry:

Tip, don't get your MOT done at the very end of the day at VOSA Swansea they clock watch and will go home and you won't even have time to adjust your headlights and you will have to bring it back:Smile:
well done Jim, I assume you have an MOT check list, had you used it it would have passed first time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
well done Jim, I assume you have an MOT check list, had you used it it would have passed first time:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everything checked and double checked :roflmto:but I don't posses a beam setter, if i did, it would have been first time::bigsmile:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
well done Jim you can relax again now, and have fun::bigsmile:
ruth

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Everything checked and double checked :roflmto:but I don't posses a beam setter, if i did, it would have been first time::bigsmile:
Park facing a wall at night and set your main beams to knee height at the same distance appart!
Job done!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Well that's it for another year Jim. We have a very good Mot testing station which we use both professionally and privately, if a vehicle fails on something simple like that or a bulb gone they'll do it and pass it.
Lin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back