Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Well if JJ can have his people,,,, I can have mine.... ::bigsmile:

But mine are quality people... :winky:

Nice run down from Santander,,,,, bright sunshine, went through a long, long tunnel, came out tother side to a pee super of fog, down to 20mph,,,, (Well the Spanish were not:cry:)... then after an hour torrential rain till we got to Albecete.... then sun and a bit of cloud...

Gets to the site and meets up with Brisey (Brian & Pam) there usual warm welcoming selves....... picked out a plot and gets set up...... then the bloody rain comes down, and 7pm Spanish it`s still raining... :Sad:... but tis warm rain.... :ROFLMAO:

Site WiFi from 3 euros a day .... and slow... :Sad:,,,, so thought I have all this hardware on the roof, lets have a laugh and see what happens.... flicks a couple of buttons and up goes the dish and has a mad couple of minutes like a spinning top, then plonk stops...

Switches on the puter.... and here I am... fast and very strong signal.... strong enough to supply all the site.. But had to help the dish up with a gentle push.... cos bloody Brittany Ferries tried to put us on a deck that was too low and think it jammed my dish down.. :Angry:

Anyway seems OK... Brisey,,,, wont come over tonight as it`s wet... :cry: but if you look on available internet accesses and see "Hymernet" all one word how strong is the signal.. ? cos that`s me,,,, and if I can find my password and it`s a strong signal where you are I`ll try and find password..then you can couple up to me.. :thumb:

Found a fantastic (I think New) Aire,,, just short of Madrid,,,, spotless, bays big enough for the biggest rig & Trailer,,,, and hundreds of some covered spots for Euro vans... and each have there own table and chairs...and as far as I can tell, it`s free... no detours, right alongside the road... :thumb:

Well that`s it,,,, just looking forwards to some sunshine... and some Spanish Sweet White Wine... :winky:::bigsmile:

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
Organplayer

Hi Ho Old Mo. We shall be down there, somewhere, 9th Jan. Please keep some sunshine for us. Best wishes, Ed

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
dare I ask how much a month the sat internet costs:Cool::Cool::Cool:

£24-99 a month, Roger..... on a long trip I would use that in a couple of weeks with the dongle we usually use..... plus when we have lost tinternet at home,,,, which is regular with Talk-Talk we use it at home.. :thumb:

I certainly would not have had it put on this M/H.... came with it all on... ::bigsmile:

Hi Ho Old Mo. We shall be down there, somewhere, 9th Jan. Please keep some sunshine for us. Best wishes, Ed

I`ll do my best.... Brisey promised me wall to wall sunshine and what did we get..... :rain::rain::rain::rain::cry:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Same here in Javea Mo, been raining on and off all day, our friends arrive tomorrow, and having a hell of a journey through France, still its been nice for the last 17 days and it wont last long. ::bigsmile:
We had a brilliant day yesterday, father Christmas and his helpers came round the site yesterday.............In his truck. :ROFLMAO:
Gave everyone a present, in my case a bottle of red wine, a shot of something and a cake, we all went to the party, where they cooked 2 large paella and forced loads of wine and beer down our necks, as they do every year, :Doh: and then entertained us with music and karoke. :thumb:
And the sun shone all day, glad they never had it today. :whatthe: :cry:

We are still your people Mo, :winky: and the bank details are the same as last time. :ROFLMAO:

Hope the weather clears up, :winky: or you will be forever cleaning with Judy and Paul tramping in and out. :roflmto: Bob and Jane.

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Same here in Javea Mo, been raining on and off all day, our friends arrive tomorrow, and having a hell of a journey through France, still its been nice for the last 17 days and it wont last long. ::bigsmile:
We had a brilliant day yesterday, father Christmas and his helpers came round the site yesterday.............In his truck. :ROFLMAO:
Gave everyone a present, in my case a bottle of red wine, a shot of something and a cake, we all went to the party, where they cooked 2 large paella and forced loads of wine and beer down our necks, as they do every year, :Doh: and then entertained us with music and karoke. :thumb:
And the sun shone all day, glad they never had it today. :whatthe: :cry:

We are still your people Mo, :winky: and the bank details are the same as last time. :ROFLMAO:

Hope the weather clears up, :winky: or you will be forever cleaning with Judy and Paul tramping in and out. :roflmto: Bob and Jane.

You at the Camping & Caravaning club meet, Bob..... we were talking to a couple on the ferry that were going to that meet... :thumb:

Might try and catch up with you for a drink... :thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Mo, the campsite owners got it all wrong!!
I told them that you Reign over the Funsters not rain on them.
Personally I think that you are after taking the Soggies title away from Laneside.

Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Quite from the original post "Brisey....you can couple up to me" :Eeek:

The mind boggles at the prospect :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Have a great time Mo:thumb:

Having fun here too. Just back from my local which has a happy mix of reasonably normal people and gangsters.::bigsmile:

Attractive barmaids though and San Miguel on tap:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back