Good Evening from Staffordshire. (1 Viewer)

Oct 22, 2020
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 1998
I have resurected my membership following a lapse of some years due to my late wife' s (Valerie) illness. We /I have ben involved with all forms of camping since my late teens finally arriving at motorhomes some 22 yrs ago. My current Van a "la Strada Nova" is now like me somewhat aged I have owned it for 16 yrs. Most of our travel has been in Europe either in the Van or on a Motorbike. I used to tow a bike with the van. My hobbies are Motorcycles and Model Aircraft. I am a retired mechanical Engineer having been involved with MVI and Aerospace Industries. My new partner has been a friend of ours for the last 46 yrs both of us losing our spouses over an 18 month period due to cancer. IMG_4042.JPG

Jul 13, 2020
Leicester
Funster No
MH
'Inbetweeners'
Exp
Newbie. Motor home experience began on 1/8/2020.
(y) :hiya2:.

Wishing you both many happy years on the road.

Nov 7, 2015
Newport, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
since 2015 previously caravaning 25 years
Hello and welcome from sunny Shropshire šŸ˜€

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
Welcome from South West Wales

Now, forget all the talk about what van you have and tell us the important stuff - what motorcycle(s) do you have? šŸ™‚

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cherub

Free Member
Sep 24, 2020
Glen Prosen, Angus, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde
Exp
Since 2009
I have resurected my membership following a lapse of some years due to my late wife' s (Valerie) illness. We /I have ben involved with all forms of camping since my late teens finally arriving at motorhomes some 22 yrs ago. My current Van a "la Strada Nova" is now like me somewhat aged I have owned it for 16 yrs. Most of our travel has been in Europe either in the Van or on a Motorbike. I used to tow a bike with the van. My hobbies are Motorcycles and Model Aircraft. I am a retired mechanical Engineer having been involved with MVI and Aerospace Industries. My new partner has been a friend of ours for the last 46 yrs both of us losing our spouses over an 18 month period due to cancer. View attachment 435350
You both have a second chance of happiness so grab it and enjoy it. Welcome (back).

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
;bigwelcome:;bigwelcome: to both of you from Robby and Adele on Merseyside.
Happy travels together.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back