Good deal on KTM Duke 390's just now. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
bigtree
Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
I’ve noticed the Duke390 2024 model is out, as we’re definitely selling the motorhome when we return to Blighty in 8 weeks I will also be selling the Scooter, was interested in the 390 initially but storage was limited for the shopping trips when away,
Im thinking that hopefully there is some good deals to be had on the 2023 models when I return home, would like new but just can’t get my head around giving the VAT man any money, unless of course they start giving fantastic deals on the new model
MandP are doing the my23 for £3,990, seems to be the cheapest out there.
IMG_7301.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bigtree
Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Nice bike, no denying that. But crazy money, you could have nearly 4 of these beauties 😍

Mrs bigtree’s first big bike was a CB600 Hornet, nice bike but KTM 890r is a far superior bike afaik.
IMG_7236.jpeg

OP
OP
bigtree
Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Nice bike, no denying that. But crazy money, you could have nearly 4 of these beauties 😍

That may be but they are in two different categories, budget and high spec naked’s.

Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
Go have a lay down Mark😂😂

Are you replacing the van or just selling up?
Selling up I’m afraid, still fighting for planning permission, so whichever way it goes will decide what we do next, if we do get the go ahead the van would need to go into storage, nothing within an hr of us that can take size and insurance is happy with.
If they reject then we will need to have a serious re think on what to do next, buy a smaller van on a HGV chassis if possible and carry on renting in the village, or look to buy a house away from our village.
It’s a shame really as all the issues have been sorted, I’ve had the garage doors re done, the front and rear caps wrapped in carbon fibre and the peeling lettering and carbon replaced below the windscreen which look spot on, the coolent pressure sensor replaced last year completed the issues I was having with the cooling situation.
So if you know anyone looking then after a good spring clean when we get home it’s available, too big for some but I’ve never found it an issue.

Sorry bit of thread drift there😂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back