Good bye dear friend..... (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
Lovely dog and lucky that you gave him a wonderful life. I feel your pain, RIP Woody.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
How awful for you. My heartfelt condolences :-(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
i feel your pain ,i can remember the name of every dog that ive had and can remember that last trip to the vet with them all ,they become such a big part of your life ,they are never forgotten ,we have three dogs at the moment ,in the not too distant future i will have to take the one who is 17 to the vet ,shes slowly going downhill ,ill have to be strong that day when it comes.

RIP Woody

hes probably up there chasing Rabits(y)

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
RIP woody, I know what you're going through at this sad time but just think of the memories that you had together.
We lost our little Jack Russell last August and we were devastated we have put her picture in our new van and she's still travelling with us.
We bought a little bundle of fun in November a Cockapoo and she keeps us on our toes.

John.

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Like the wigster says above,, sorry for your loss,,,, I had my ' boots' for 11 years,, I think about him often,, gone but not forgotten!! X

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
So very sorry for your loss. Dogs are indeed the most loyal and loving companions and it's the worst thing to be with them at the end even though you wouldn't be anywhere else.

This pain will gradually ease and the good memories will always be there albeit tinged with sadness.

We've also owned goldies and our last one used to gently take a malteser off the edge of the bed last thing at night!

RIP Woody. I really hope there is a doggy heaven and they're all running around together having fun.

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
It's a horrible time for you but at least you had more than 12 years of love and fun with him and the memories never fade. Over the last 12 years we have said goodbye to 4 cats, 3 dogs and a horse. My wife has spent all day at home today with another one of her horses. Two visits from the vet, who telephoned about 10 minutes ago with the test results. It's looking likely that the big decision may have to be taken tomorrow. It's so awful to have such power over their little lives. Sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack from your post other than to say we really do understand how you feel. RIP Woody.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
It's a horrible time for you but at least you had more than 12 years of love and fun with him and the memories never fade. Over the last 12 years we have said goodbye to 4 cats, 3 dogs and a horse. My wife has spent all day at home today with another one of her horses. Two visits from the vet, who telephoned about 10 minutes ago with the test results. It's looking likely that the big decision may have to be taken tomorrow. It's so awful to have such power over their little lives. Sorry, didn't mean to sidetrack from your post other than to say we really do understand how you feel. RIP Woody.
Sorry to hear about your wife's distress she will be very upset . Loosing a cherished pet is very hard . Thoughts are with you.

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
so sorry for your loss just remember all the joy you had with him, R.I.P. WOODY,:(

scottie

Free Member
Mar 2, 2013
chandlers ford
Funster No
MH
Astec Devon 2008
Exp
July 2012
RIP Woody,always brings tears when i read these posts.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Heartbroken for you we know how that pain of grief feels . Massive hugs and thoughts to you and all in your family who Woody touched . You will always have your treasured memories and the knowing that your love for Woody and the life you gave your beloved dog will comfort you in your grief xxx

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
It's 4 years since we lost ours, it's terrible when they go but she's always in our thoughts. RIP Woody. Nice memories always.

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
IMG_0002.JPG

What a handsome gorgeous dog. I grew up with always 4 goldies in the house and they were just the best dogs.
Feel your pain. At least we can help them on their way when the time is right.

Stagmans Girl x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back