DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I am doing quite a lot of typing on my Nexus 9 tablet at the moment and to make things easier I decided I would get a separate keyboard.

The one I got is sold by Tesco and cost £20. It is called a Kit wireless keyboard but it is bluetooth rather than what I would call wireless. I have had problems with bluetooth devices in the past but this one paired with the tablet without a hitch and it reconnects with no effort from me other than simply turning on the keyboard. The keys themselves are excellent with just the right sort of "feel" and the size of the keyboard is just right - this isn't a mini keyboard but more or less full sized but with a compact design, roughly 10" by 5" in size. It works with Android and iOS. The link below shows it is out of stock but our local store had them on the shelf. I can recommend it and will be taking it on our trips with the MH.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/kit-wireless-bluetooth-tablet-keyboard-black/526-5273.prd?skuId=526-5273

OP
OP
DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Here it is in action. The lack of a mouse is a bit of a pain, but I use the red stylus you can see on the touch screen, and this makes selecting things simple. You can use the Tab key sometimes as well to move around a page.
IMG_20160108_4843.jpg

OP
OP
DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Yes, I use a wireless keyboard and mouse for my PC but they don't work with my Android tablet, which is why I bought a Bluetooth one.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back