LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Hi y’all, I love dropping in on the Morelo section but you’ve all gone quiet🤷🏼‍♂️. Ain’t nobody gone to pick a new one up or ordered one?😉. Anyhow for those like me who’s lusting after one and unlike me got the money for one, there’s a nice 17 plate palace 95MBO, 90 seconds from my house at Premium Motorhomes, I’d post a link but I haven’t a scooby how to do it.👍👍

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
Hi y’all, I love dropping in on the Morelo section but you’ve all gone quiet🤷🏼‍♂️. Ain’t nobody gone to pick a new one up or ordered one?😉. Anyhow for those like me who’s lusting after one and unlike me got the money for one, there’s a nice 17 plate palace 95MBO, 90 seconds from my house at Premium Motorhomes, I’d post a link but I haven’t a scooby how to do it.👍👍
Begone, Tempter!
I to am financially challenged in the direction of owning one of even the Front Emblem badges, let alone a vehicle!

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
What’s the first mod then?
So far Martin,

Done the antenna, TV and Netflix sorted.
Non slippy stuff draw liners, took forever🙁
Sorted out hose and connectors for black tank, all tested and works good no lumpy bits on self😁
Oven test today, got up to 180 on full throttle, probably about the best I will get by the sound of it.
Carpet to garage and lockers, Fiamma garage storage on order👍
Loaded up with cooking utensils and crockery ready for the off..

Still looking at a fixing point for a retractable 30m hose, near the gas tank was looking good but I have the camera under there so that’s no good, could do with another opening skirt like you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
WESTY66

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Begone, Tempter!
I to am financially challenged in the direction of owning one of even the Front Emblem badges, let alone a vehicle!
Me too, I’d struggle with owning a “Morelo cap”🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂😂, but it doesn’t cost me anything swing by and look at them on the way home from work, a bit like Charlie looking through Willy Wonka’s gate👍

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
The downside for me with a Morelo is the height of the garage compared to a Concorde.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Me too, I’d struggle with owning a “Morelo cap”🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂😂, but it doesn’t cost me anything swing by and look at them on the way home from work, a bit like Charlie looking through Willy Wonka’s gate👍

if you keep looking through the gates eventually you will succumb.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
So far Martin,

Done the antenna, TV and Netflix sorted.
Non slippy stuff draw liners, took forever🙁
Sorted out hose and connectors for black tank, all tested and works good no lumpy bits on self😁
Oven test today, got up to 180 on full throttle, probably about the best I will get by the sound of it.
Carpet to garage and lockers, Fiamma garage storage on order👍
Loaded up with cooking utensils and crockery ready for the off..

Still looking at a fixing point for a retractable 30m hose, near the gas tank was looking good but I have the camera under there so that’s no good, could do with another opening skirt like you.
You have been pretty busy then, have you had the rear wheel trims off yet?

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Looking at the price from a different angle, how much was it new? Not much different I would guess;)
Was thinking the same, strong money for a 3
maybe 4 year old van.
Binders in Germany where my van came from have a Palace 85L 2018 old shape with 42k on the clock for €218k.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Was thinking the same, strong money for a 3
maybe 4 year old van.
Binders in Germany where my van came from have a Palace 85L 2018 old shape with 42k on the clock for €218k.
In my well thumbed brochure from 2018 the Palace 85L is listed as starting at €203.900 ;) stick a few extras on and then a bit of discount and there is only about €20k difference.

Martin

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I think the choice will be pretty slim at the moment as they seem to have sold most of their stock, likewise the factory showroom when we were there they were putting used vans in, we did see at least one 90G destined for Premium stock, and just after we left there were 3 handovers of UK vans, I see Premium still have 3xConcorde on their web site.

Martin

OP
OP
WESTY66

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
I think the choice will be pretty slim at the moment as they seem to have sold most of their stock, likewise the factory showroom when we were there they were putting used vans in, we did see at least one 90G destined for Premium stock, and just after we left there were 3 handovers of UK vans, I see Premium still have 3xConcorde on their web site.

Martin
There’s zero chance of me owning a Morelo Martin, in fact there’s zero chance of a decent Concorde😞 I have wasted all my money on Harley Davidsons and the lifestyle for the last 20 years, or else I could have maybe, just maybe got a decent used Concorde👍😁😁

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
There’s zero chance of me owning a Morelo Martin, in fact there’s zero chance of a decent Concorde😞 I have wasted all my money on Harley Davidsons and the lifestyle for the last 20 years, or else I could have maybe, just maybe got a decent used Concorde👍😁😁

Hey, we bought this in Germany 2.5 years ago for a fraction over 30k

Iveco twin rear wheel, 3.0 litre engine, nice garage, all the usual Concorde spec.

image.jpeg

OP
OP
WESTY66

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Hey, we bought this in Germany 2.5 years ago for a fraction over 30k

Iveco twin rear wheel, 3.0 litre engine, nice garage, all the usual Concorde spec.

View attachment 436357
Looks great, have you parked it on some cheese??🤭
I might have to rethink, but I’m very happy with my Sonic at the moment, it’s my second van, but my third and last will be rear wheel drive👍👍

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Looks great, have you parked it on some cheese??🤭
I might have to rethink, but I’m very happy with my Sonic at the moment, it’s my second van, but my third and last will be rear wheel drive👍👍

Ha ha, its got everything but the auto levellers which I wouldn't have given anyway if you offered to pay for them for us. The yellow levellers we had given so cost nowt, I am from Yorkshire you know.:LOL:

Its even got a separate Truma E2400 heater for quick heat in addition to the Alde, a very expensive build option.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back