Jan 8, 2011
clay cross derbyshire
Funster No
MH
ROCKWOOD FIFTH WHEEL
Exp
since 2010
AYUPMEDUCKS
well sold me house and bought a 2013 rockwood triple slide from crosscountry, got me insurance from camptons , just under £600 for the lot, if your unit is under £4000 you don't need a tracker, hitch lock or wheel clamp will do:thumb:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Good luck, and happy travels... :thumb:

Got yourself a bargain there,,, £4000.... ::bigsmile:

Ant&Debs

Free Member
Jun 24, 2009
Alvorge,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Rockwood Fiver
Exp
2 years long time ago
Camptons

We also have a Rockwood and also insured with Camptons which was just recently renewed and they insist that a Tracker and Hitch Lock! was fitted.

Infact when we first got the Rockwood they gave us 7 days grace to have the Tracker Fitted. However when the guy came to fit the Tracker it was a Faulty Unit so had to wait 14 days before getting the fitting certificate by which time Camptons had cancelled the Policy as No Tracker Fitted!!

I'd Double Check

Ant&Debs

OP
OP
S

silverado

Free Member
Jan 8, 2011
clay cross derbyshire
Funster No
MH
ROCKWOOD FIFTH WHEEL
Exp
since 2010
as I said under £40 grand no tracker needed ,crosscountry told me this they deal with them all the time so I phoned camptons and they comfermed it, under £40 grand no tracker needed only a hitchlock or wheel clamp, when I singned up for the insurance and paid they comfermed it again, when I read the policy it also stated it, I put this on to help other members about camptons insurance but sometimes its not worth the hassle:getmecoat:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back