Going to Norfolk Railway Beer festival 19-21 July? (1 Viewer)

cbrookson

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur RX9 2012
Exp
Since 2001
We'll be off to the Link Removed.

"Our 12th Annual Beer Festival will be held from Friday 19 to Sunday 21 July 2013. Beer, food, drink and entertainment are all available over the three days at Sheringham station".

We'll be at West Runton Caravan Club (Link Removed), and there is also the Camping and Caravan Club site there. They are both within walking distance of the Railway Station and Link Removed, essential if you are going to try some of the many beers and ciders!!

Just thought it might be useful for people looking for somewhere to go!! :beerchug:

Cheers

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Sorry folks.. I am already booked in to a beer festival on that weekend !
Also in Norfolk oddly enough :thumb:

54mud

Free Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stone, Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
24 on and off
We will be at Bishops Castle Beer Fest on the 13th July..:drink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We waved at one motorhome and one RV both supporting FUNSTER LOGOS on our way back to London along the M11 today

WAS IT YOU?????

Enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Sorry folks.. I am already booked in to a beer festival on that weekend !
Also in Norfolk oddly enough :thumb:

Now that's typical, beer festival on our doorstep and I book into a Wild Camping Forum meet in Brandon mind you Weeting steam fair is on and the beer down here isn't to bad

Aug 23, 2011
Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Lyseo 727g
Exp
since 2011
We'll be off to the Link Removed.

"Our 12th Annual Beer Festival will be held from Friday 19 to Sunday 21 July 2013. Beer, food, drink and entertainment are all available over the three days at Sheringham station".

We'll be at West Runton Caravan Club (Link Removed), and there is also the Camping and Caravan Club site there. They are both within walking distance of the Railway Station and Link Removed, essential if you are going to try some of the many beers and ciders!!

Just thought it might be useful for people looking for somewhere to go!! :beerchug:

Cheers

Thanks for the heads-up on this event. We had a great time although I do blame you for a sore head on Saturday morning. We thought we would be lazy and get the train back to west runton from sheringham on Saturday night but found that the train we were aiming for was cancelled due to earlier delays. How the hell can an earlier delay have an impact if you only run 1 train per hour? NFN I suppose.

We did have a wander around the site looking for you but that place is a maze. It was fun watching the land-grabbing by our shed-dragging colleagues though. First you setup a caravan, then you add an awning, then a sunshade on the awning, then a windbreak, then park the car on the opposite side of the van as far as you can get away with, then scatter the intervening space with bikes, dogs, bbqs and other assorted detritus. Finally, having run out of land and the pitch resembling a Bedouin trade fair, you go upwards, hoisting masts, flags, bunting...... It's great to watch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back