LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If any one is heading for JJ`s meet, these are the exact co-ordinates as taken from Tom-Tom at the gate to the campsite =

Portimao Marina..... N 37.11918 X W 8.53001.
.................................................................................. :thumb:

Just got back from spending a nice time with JJ and Pamala & Nigel...

And what a hero is our Pamala..... she had baked me a fruit cake and a Chocolate cake....

Now there`s recognition for some one special they are entertaining...:winky::thumb: (Please take note other "Funsters"... :thumb:::bigsmile:)

Catch you at a rally some time, and have a safe journey back to the UK

Once again many thanks..

Mo, Judy & Paul..
...................................................................................................

If any one is in the area.... do pop in and see JJ.... tis a superb basic site in a lovely area with lots to see and keep you occupied.. even if only for a few days... Hard standing (Tarmac) or gravelly ground or grass... :thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
The parking area owner, the site manager, the site manager's assistant together with the mayor and his good lady have just paid us a visit with a crate of of beer and a magnum of champagne.

They apologised to us for treating us the exactly same as all the other motorhomers parked here.

The main man explained that had he known we knew Old-Mo we would have received the proper VIP treatment earlier! :thumb:

It's not what you know...

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I saw the main man on the way out JJ...

You must have given him a vivid picture of me..... one of his guards stopped us and gave me "Free Gratis".... a pass to visit any of their establishments with camping thrown in .... :thumb:

Good to see you again JJ... :beer:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
my share

The parking area owner, the site manager, the site manager's assistant together with the mayor and his good lady have just paid us a ovisit with a crate of of beer and a magnum of champagne.

They apologised to us for treating us the exactly same as all the other motorhomers parked here.

The main man explained that had he known we knew Old-Mo we would have received the proper VIP treatment earlier! :thumb:

It's not what you know...

JJ :Cool:
on my way down my share be there in half an hour

on my way down for my share Laurieash

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back