Going to France Saturday site says (1 Viewer)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Strange even more so , has it got toilet emptying? If so tip your grey down there.

this could get confusing now, toilet could well be a raised outlet, grey water outlet is at low level

but to OP you can carry grey water to the next site if needed, we rarely empty till we get home

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I would take that to mean no driveover where you can pull the van over and just drop the grey,,
If they have a toilet dump then just put it down there or on the trees / bushes. Also depends how big your grey tank is and how long you plan to stop. If they have nowhere to empty the toilet what the point in staying there.. (y)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
What I do now on Aires that charge for emptying is draw over the grey water thing and open the tap, get the cassette out and empty that , you can always lift the cover without paying , then use some of the grey that is running out to swill out the cassette, jobs a goodun(y):)

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
We stopped at a site in Suffolk, it had a raised drain and couldn't get close enough to get the grey waste hose near it. Luckily, we went there last year in the RV ( not a problem with 30 metres of 3" waste hose) so I have a piece of flexible pipe that I carry that fits on the grey waste tap. Most of it emptied out there and I emptied the rest later.

We always carry a few 2 litre bottles of water to swill out the cassette and refill them when we get free water.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back