Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
High Mileage vehicles, when properly maintained are much likely better "buys" than any Low mileage. In my experience they have less issues. Regular use is the key IMV. Back in the 90`s I had a BX Estate. which ran up over 250K miles @ under 6years old. All it ever had was regular servicing, and of course the Tyres and a Battery.

Apr 3, 2018
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
I have seen fiatducato vans sat on the dockside in bristol for upto 12 months.
So these vans sit there for up to 12months and then are moved to a dealer and sold. Along comes you and sees a lovely "Brand New" van and you part with your hard earned. Chuffed to bits and of you go.
2/3/4 years down the line you start having issues. However your neighbour also bought same type of van at same time and has had absolutely no issues at all...
So is he lucky to get a good one straight from factory and not one that has sat in the docks for up to 12 months or did your vans incarceration in the docks really do damage........ who's too know but you read all the time about people complaining about the apparent lack of build quality on todays vehicles...Does make you wonder

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back